41

Excuse any mistakes

Karen

"So you guys y'all would really do that for me?"

"Absolutely Karen. Anything you ask, we'll do it."

"I love you guys so much."

So I had just asked the girls if they would they sing for Drew's father pastoral anniversary and they said yes. I was beyond happy and I knew Drew would be too.

"We love you too babygirl." Jacky said as we all sat down looking at one another but their eyes really darted at me.

"What? What's wrong."

"Karen honey, you're glowing as if somebody slapped Vaseline on your face."

"Guys. I'm just really happy."

"Either you're really happy or you got it so good that you can't help but to be happy."

I blushed immediately looking down. "Aahhhh it's the second one isn't it."

They all got up beside me and Dorinda was the first to ask questions.

"Soo karebear on a scale of one to ten how was it?"

"Dorinda, there is no number that can be rated to describe how good it was. It seems like every time we go at it, it only keeps getting better."

"Ouuuuuu you gots to give details."

"No! I'm not."

"Karen just one." Now Jacky was in on it too trying to figure out.

"Fine let's just say, it was slow, passionate, and deep." I had to shake the flashback off.

"Yea yea, brother be doing his thang."

"Dorinda!"

She nudged me laying her head on my shoulder as we laughed. "What you girls in here talking about— oh hey Karen baby, I didn't know you was coming back."

"Yea I didn't really have intentions on staying the night but I got tired and fell asleep."

"Mhm, so what you all got planned for today?"

"Well we're gonna go down to the church to practice; Drew asked if we could sing for their churches pastoral anniversary service."

"Oh ok, what you all gonna sing?"

"I wanted to try the girls on power."

"What about in the name of Jesus?"

"Oh yeah."

"Dorinda, your hearing though."

"Consolations tomorrow, I'll be fine."

"If not we could do they were overcome."

"No, we gotta uplift the people."

"Karen do hallelujah. I'll back you all the way, maybe we could even do Redeemer."

"Dorinda, your ear."

"I know but Karen, we're coming for you, supporting you and your man. We have to show out, we're the Clark sisters. Plus I can't sit out if Niecy sitting out we won't sound right."

"Niecy, will you be there?" I asked her as she held her stomach.

"Of course I'll be there, you're my baby sister and I'm not sitting out either."

"Well then it's settled. Come let's head to the church."

mommy just looked at us as we grabbed our belongings and Jacky grabbed the keys from her. "Bye mom, we'll be back soon."