1

"After I was captured, the paranoid threatened me with suicide" by Sensen Wushao
    Song Qingshu didn't expect that despite all the precautions she took, she still couldn't escape the drugging step.

    The banquet in the front yard was still lively, with singing, dancing, and drinking. At the rockery in the backyard, several maids supported the unconscious girl and walked into the courtyard.

    At this time, the girl's fair face was flushed, her almond-shaped eyes were blurred, and her feet were weak. She bit her tongue secretly, feeling a little clearer in her head.

    They put Song Qingshu on the bed, and the girl pretended to have fainted. She heard several maids say: "Go and inform Gouzi, he has been brought here."

    "Don't you need to tie her up? What if she runs away?"

    Song Qingshu's heart tightened, and then she heard another maid say: "It's a waste of time to tie him up now. The dog will come later, and this person won't be able to escape in a while."

    Several maids left quickly, but the girl opened her eyes, and then slapped herself hard. She had to leave here quickly.

    Otherwise her reputation would be ruined today.

    Song Qingshu is the daughter of the Song Dynasty. The Song Dynasty has been officials for generations, and every head of the family has held a high position in the court. Her great-grandfather was the prime minister, and her father served as a censor in the court.

    She has been a favored daughter in her family since she was a child, with a golden branch and beautiful leaves, loved by her parents and pampered by her brothers.

    She made an engagement with the Sixth Prince as soon as she was born, and she could be said to have a worry-free life and enjoy all the glory and wealth.

    But the month before, she had a terrible dream.

    In the dream, she was not the real daughter of the Song family. Her father brought back a lively little girl and told her that this was their biological daughter named Song Qianqian.

    From then on, everything changed. She was no longer the daughter of the people who attracted all the attention, but became dust in the corner.

    Her parents didn't look at her anymore. They took her engagement into consideration and didn't let her leave the house.

    At a banquet, she accidentally swallowed Song Qianqian's wine glass. When she woke up again, there was a fat and dirty man next to her.

    Everyone was watching from outside the door, filled with controversy and contempt.

    The sixth prince broke off his engagement with her.

    Song Qingshu was forced to marry that old and fat man.

    The Song Mansion severed ties with her and no longer cared about the fiery life she lived.

    Her husband used her private money to gamble every day, and when he lost, he would beat her to vent his anger.

    When they were so poor that they couldn't even afford a drink, her husband took her to the Song Mansion to ask for money.

    At that time, Song Qingshu had turned into a resentful and ugly woman because she had been beaten and scolded for a long time and had not had enough to eat.

    It happened that Song Qianqian brought Yuan Li, who was already the prince, back to his house. The two were noble and gorgeous, and they were disgusted and had Song Qingshu and others driven away.

    This dream was too long, and she only remembered that the man wanted to sell her to a brothel in the end, and she hit the wall and died in despair.

    Song Qingshu held on to the railing and used all her strength to walk out.

    I don't know if someone did it deliberately, but she didn't meet anyone wherever she passed.

    After walking to a hidden place, Song Qingshu no longer had any strength and lay weakly on the ground. Every part of the body felt so hot, as if it was longing for something.

    Song Qingshu clenched her fists, and her heart surged with overwhelming anger.

    Even if she died of heat and was tortured to death by drugs, it would be better than being humiliated by shameless people and being ridiculed by the world like in her dream.

    Suddenly someone discovered her, grabbed her and flew her to another courtyard. Song Qingshu struggled to get away. She thought it was someone sent by the eldest princess, and she suddenly felt despair in her heart.

    But Chuan Sheng couldn't control so much. No matter why there was a girl lying down in the depths of the garden to enjoy the cool air, he only knew that if he didn't find a woman to go back to, his master would be inhumane!