115

Then he went out and told the secret guard: "We must find Song Qingzhou as soon as possible."

He didn't want to quarrel with Yaoyao anymore. If Yaoyao cared so much about Song Qingzhou, then he would never touch Song Qingzhou again.

He just wants to be with Yaoyao forever.

Song Qingshu became more and more cautious. When she saw something like fish soup while eating, she pushed it away.

Shen Yanci watched her little movements, and the man remained silent.

Song Qingshu didn't realize that her diet was similar to that during pregnancy.

Shen Yanci told the kitchen to do the same as last time.

The cooks have experienced it twice, and they are particularly experienced the third time.

The entire palace was quietly busy.

Song Qingshu was still thinking about what she should do.

Looking at the protrusion of my belly day after day, it is almost impossible to cover it up.

Once Changsheng asked her: "Mother has eaten a lot of food and her belly is bulging."

Only then did Song Qingshu realize that her belly was obviously protruding.

She became anxious again and didn't know what to do in the face of the current situation.

His every move was monitored by Shen Yanci, so it was impossible for him to buy abortion pills.

Moreover, she couldn't bear it.

Last night she had another dream, dreaming of her brother's lonely figure.

He died an unexpected death and was covered in scars after falling off a cliff.

After waking up, Song Qingshu found that her pillow was wet.

Xiao Yuan Xiaoman also knew about Song Qingshu's pregnancy, but the stupid woman still thought that she had hidden it well.

Three months after she was pregnant, Song Qingshu looked at her round belly in silence.

Let Xiaoman put on her clothes.

Shen Yanci picked up the woman and carried her to the dining table.

"It's time to eat, Yaoyao."

Song Qingshu looked around at the delicacies on the table and realized that Shen Yanci had known about her pregnancy for a long time.

She was so angry that she no longer wanted to pretend that the years were peaceful.

"Shen Yanci, let's make peace with each other, please let me go."

Song Qingshu looked downcast, she didn't want to see Shen Yanci again.

He harmed Song Qingzhou and wanted to give him a child.

Shen Yanci had long been accustomed to Song Qingshu's attitude, and he hugged the fragrant nephrite in his arms tightly.

"don't want."

Song Qingshu struggled to get up from Shen Yanci's arms.

But her strength was never as strong as the man's. Shen Yanci was afraid of hurting her and did not dare to use any more force.

"You're such a big bastard!"

Shen Yanci touched her belly with deep eyes and a smile: "My belly is already filled with seeds, and you are still thinking about separation and dreaming."