129

The man's body, which was ready to go, froze suddenly.

how...

Shen Yanci walked quickly to Song Qingshu's bed, staring at the woman closely.

He also shouted: "Call Mr. He over again."

Grandpa He was hurriedly brought over by two guards.

Shen Yanci immediately told him: "Check again, I just heard Yaoyao coughing."

Listen to what Shen Yanci said.

He Lao instantly became energetic and stepped forward to check his pulse again.

How can it be?

The pulse that had been the same stagnant water a moment ago is now slowly filling up with vitality.

He turned around and said with a smile: "The princess is really a lucky person. She has her own destiny. She just miraculously got better."

Shen Yanci didn't know how to react, a huge surprise hit the man's body.

The news immediately spread throughout the palace.

When Madoka heard this, her clenched hands relaxed.

fine.

The driver didn't lie to her.

Xiao Man just returned the hairpin to Chuan Xi when he heard the news.

She lifted up her skirt and ran to Jinqi Pavilion.

She knew how the princess could leave suddenly.

The haze in my heart dissipated.

Behind him, Chuan Xi put away his hairpin dejectedly.

He sighed, Xiao Man only had the princess in his heart.

After a while he enlightened himself.

The princess's affairs were more important, and luckily the princess was awake.

Even Changle and the others knew that their mother-in-law was well.

Everyone ran to Jinqi Pavilion to see it.

They were all kicked out by Shen Yanci again.

"Your mother is in good health, so don't go in and make trouble. When she wakes up, dad will let you see her."

They saw the gloom in their father's eyes dissipate, and there was still a trace of joy.

The wrinkled hearts of the little guys relaxed.

They don't want their mother to have bad children.

So she followed Aunt Kang back to her room obediently.

Song Qingshu is not awake yet.

But he still whispered "thirsty" in his mouth.

Shen Yanci was ecstatic and quickly fed Song Qingshu a few mouthfuls of warm water.

Although the woman was not awake yet and still touched the water, she still swallowed it consciously.

She didn't know how long she slept, but she felt so heavy.

My eyelids felt like weights weighing a thousand kilograms, and I couldn't open them.

Someone called me again.

She knew it was Shen Yanci without even thinking about it.

asshole! What's the fuss about?

If she hadn't been unable to lift her hand, she would have wanted to slap him.