79

She had threatened her beforehand, seeing that this girl looked delicate and frail, and she was so skinny.

I'm afraid I was so frightened that I shed tears.

The old pervert in her family couldn't take his eyes away when he first saw it, and the woman was so angry that she gritted her teeth.

It's okay, it's important to make money.

Song Qingshu nodded obediently: "Aunt, all my money is with you. If I run away, won't I starve to death?"

This was the first time a woman met such an obedient person, and she couldn't find a chance to teach him a lesson.

The tow truck stopped at noon.

Both of them took out the dry food in their arms and ate it.

Leave Song Qingshu aside.

The middle-aged man stared at her chest lustfully while eating.

Song Qingshu felt a little nauseous. She didn't know if it was morning sickness or because she was disgusted by that person's gaze.

She resisted the urge to vomit. She would definitely not ask for food from them, and they would not give it to them. She was just asking for trouble.

She always knows how to look at current affairs. When she should be acting arrogant, she can be more arrogant than anyone else. When she shouldn't be acting arrogant, she can act nicer.

In short, it is better to suffer less and suffer less than anything else.

Song Qingshu shrank down and calmly thought about what to do.

This couple looks like they are veteran human traffickers and are very experienced.

There was no way she could escape on her own.

Song Qingshu closed her eyes, feeling a little desperate.

It was a desperate move at the beginning, but I didn't expect that there would be such a crisis later and I would have to pay for it myself.

She thought too simply.

At this moment, I suddenly heard the middle-aged man's voice again: "Little beauty, are you hungry? My uncle will give you a piece of cake. How about you kiss my little mouth?"

Song Qingshu's head is about to explode. His woman is still here, so he is so bold?

She forced a smile and said, "Uncle, aunt is still here."

The middle-aged man had a fleshy face, half of his face was covered with stubble, and his mouth exuded a disgusting taste.

He laughed when he heard her: "Don't worry about her, little beauty. Are you hungry? Uncle has food here."

The middle-aged man is slowly seducing.

The woman really just watched with cold eyes and just ate the food at hand.

Song Qingshu slowly stepped back, her messy black hair draped over her shoulders, her complexion bright and white, making her look even more charming.

Tears flashed in her eyes, but she forced them back.

"vomit."

Song Qingshu still vomited regardless, leaving stains all over her body.

When the middle-aged man saw it, disgust flashed across his face.

He didn't bother to talk nonsense to her anymore, so he rolled up his sleeves and wanted to suppress the girl.

They often catch some girls in this area and sell them to brothels, thus making a lot of money.