27

Some people present noticed the scene on Song Qingshu's side and were stunned.

Is this Prince Shen? Why do they look like two people as usual?

The man stared at the girl who was eating vegetables seriously in his arms with a gentle expression. From time to time, the girl would pick vegetables and put them in the man's bowl.

Shen Yanci ate it immediately.

It is difficult for heroes to pass the test of beauty, and even Prince Shen is no exception.

The emperor on the stage was in a daze watching the dancing beauties. It had been a long time since there had been a newcomer to the palace, and he had long been tired of the old concubines.

Seeing a moment of silence in the main hall, the emperor followed his gaze and looked there.

I found an extremely beautiful woman.

It's warm in the hall.

The girl then took off her fur coat and wore a pink-orange embroidered brocade skirt. Her ink hair reached her waist, and pink jade and jade pipes were decorated in her hair. It was gorgeous but not gaudy.

The waist is soft and slender, and the figure is slim and graceful.

Beautiful and elegant, just looking at it makes people unable to take their eyes away.

The emperor's mind was racing, but when he saw the tall man next to the beauty, his mind immediately stopped.

The other people present were not attracted by Song Qingshu's appearance, but because they saw that Shen Yanci, a man who was frightened by the news, looked like an obedient and clingy big wolf dog in front of Song Qingshu.

Song Qingzhou felt extremely uncomfortable after eating the meal, seeing his Yaoyao so intimate in the arms of others.

His heart ached as if it was being cremated. He was the only one who could be so intimate with Yaoyao.

Yaoyao would also pick up food for him, but now, everything has changed.

Song Qingzhou couldn't figure out what he was thinking in his heart. He could only tell himself that Yaoyao would get married eventually, and it would be good for her to be happy.

The man's expression was gloomy, and when he saw again, his hand had been pinched by him and began to bleed.

The queen on the stage saw that Shen Yanci loved Song Qingshu so much, and her thoughts about what to say in the hall were immediately extinguished.

She was furious. She had known that Liu Yue was so useless, so what was the use of spending so much time trying to force her into the palace.

Some time ago, she painstakingly gave Shen Yanci medicine, but Liu Yue still failed to seize the opportunity.

Later, she found out that the spy said that Shen Yanci's subordinates originally sent Liu Yue in, but she was immediately kicked out by Shen Yanci, and then Shen Yanci's subordinates arrested someone from somewhere and sent her in. It worked!

How ridiculous!

The queen sneered, don't tell her that it was destiny, it was just that she was still a little conscious at the beginning, so she didn't want to, but later she couldn't bear it anymore.

If Liu Yue goes in again, maybe it can be done.

The queen is very thoughtful. Although she has a prince, he is useless and cannot be mentioned in front of the five and six princes.