65

Chuan Xi heard her speak and immediately replied: "They have been sent by the prince to do something, and they will be back in a few days."

Xiao Man realized that they had other things to do.

When Chuan Xi saw that the woman beside him became quiet again, he opened his mouth, not knowing what to say. He also felt that the time at this time was particularly comfortable, and he didn't want to break it.

The woman next to him suddenly raised the umbrella higher and raised it to his head.

"Let's hold an umbrella together."

She suddenly approached, leaving the man stunned.

Chuan Xi's heart suddenly burned, and he didn't know how to move his hands and feet.

"No, no, you can just fight it yourself."

Chuanxi suddenly retreated far away, Xiaoman couldn't help but want to laugh, is she so scary? Need to retreat this far?

Chuan Xi didn't know what was wrong with him. He didn't dare to look into the eyes of the woman next to him, otherwise his whole body would heat up and his heart would almost jump out of his chest.

But he could feel the joy in it.

In the past, as long as the master had nothing to do, he would definitely go to Jinqi Pavilion to rest. As the master's personal bodyguard, he often spent the night in Jinqi Pavilion.

Sichuan Xi often sees Xiao Man in Jinqi Pavilion.

And he almost didn't say anything to Xiao Man.

The woman has a gentle and gentle personality, and is always calm and calm when encountering problems.

Sometimes she would bring him a cup of tea and let him drink it.

She gently said that if you are hungry or thirsty in the future and it is inconvenient to leave, just tell her.

It was clear that the woman would show concern for everyone with these words, but he just felt that she treated him a little differently.

This illusion filled his heart with a trace of happiness.

A gust of cold wind blew against his cheek, cooling his burning face again.

When Chuan Xi came back to his senses, he shook his head and cursed in his heart.

What the hell are you thinking about?

Shen Yanci and the two in front had already reached Jinqi Pavilion. When they arrived at the house, Shen Yanci put Song Qingshu down.

There was charcoal burning in the room and it was extremely warm.

"You are not allowed to see him again."

Shen Yanci said coldly, he just couldn't bear it, he was just jealous.

That thief Song Qingzhou! His face was full of bad intentions, but Yaoyao couldn't see it.

Song Qingshu was speechless when she heard this. Why can't she see him?

First, she was not allowed to go out, and now the man also strictly ordered her not to see her brother.

She said: "Then when can I go out? Don't blame me for my poor health. We have slept together countless times. Why don't you allow me to go out?"

In response to her protest, Shen Yanci said calmly: "Can this be the same? It's freezing outside. When it gets warmer, how do you want to go out? I won't say a word."