138 Fin

Jiang Shiming said: "I'll untie the poison, you ask your people to let me go."

At this time, Song Qingzhou and Yuan Meng were also pressed over.

They also did not expect that such a perfect plan would have omissions.

The moment Song Qingzhou saw Song Qingshu, his indifferent expression changed.

After all, he let Yaoyao know his worst side.

Shen Yan said: "I promise you, I will get rid of the poison quickly."

Yuan Meng immediately begged Jiang Shiming: "Sir, please take me with you."

He doesn't want to finish playing yet.

The old emperor is dead, how can we do without him in the position of Emperor Yuan?

This won't work!

But no matter how he shouted, no one paid attention to him.

Shen Yanci carried Song Qingshu and Jiang Shiming to the outermost edge.

Jiang Shiming was surprised that he could still hold Song Qingshu in his arms after being tortured for so long.

Song Qingshu had traveled for so long and experienced life and death.

He was already too weak to stand up.

But she struggled and said, "Aci, I'll go by myself. Please put me down quickly."

How could he still hold himself when he was so seriously injured?

Shen Yanci confined her tighter.

"No, it's okay for my husband."

Now things are finally coming to light.

Men still worry a little about gains and losses.

If something happens again, he will really regret it for the rest of his life.

Shen Yanci didn't dare to gamble anymore. He just wanted to hold her hand, watch her closely, and live the rest of his life peacefully.

The three of them arrived at the outermost perimeter, with April and Chuansheng following Shen Yanci vigilantly.

Jiang Shiming took out the bottle from his chest and walked to Song Qingshu.

Slowly help her clean up the sub-gu in her body.

After cleaning up.

Shen Yanci glanced at him, and Chuansheng and Yiyue immediately stepped forward and stood in front of Shen Yanci.

"Now that I don't care, get out of here."

But if he appears in front of him again in the future, he will be killed without mercy.

The next moment, thunder from the sky suddenly struck the trees behind Jiang Shiming.

Suddenly, fire broke out and quickly surrounded Jiang Shiming.

It was raining heavily, but the fire in this tree became more and more intense.

Song Qingshu opened her eyes and looked around, and saw Jiang Shiming motionless in the fire.

She was a little dazed.

What a lunatic.

He actually wanted to set himself on fire.

Jiang Shiming ordered people to pour diesel oil on this tree early in the morning. For a while, the rain could not put it out.

Song Qingshu frowned and clutched Shen Yanci's clothes.