24

She nodded: "I want it."

Now is the period when Shen Yanci loves her the most, although he doesn't know how long it will last.

But what she was thinking about was how much money she could make from such a bargain.

Then Song Qingshu was hugged by Shen Yanci and walked into the back room.

"If you want, just please me." He didn't have much time to rest, and he couldn't let Song Qingshu go at this time.

Song Qingshu was speechless. Apart from doing this, this man seemed to have nothing else on his mind.

Song Qingshu was panting and didn't even have the strength to speak.

Recently, this man has become more and more attached to her. Song Qingshu doesn't know whether it's good or bad.

He said in a rough voice in Song Qingshu's ear: "I really want to die on you."

Don't get involved with her even if you want to die.

Song Qingshu struggled and said: "You are annoying to death. Unless you let me see my brother, then I will let you do this."

She started bargaining.

Little did they know that men have been very possessive recently and don't want to hear other men's names from girls.

Shen Yanci held her chin and said with some coercion: "The punishment I gave you last time is not long remembered, but you still dare to mention him."

The man pressed her again and said fiercely: "It seems you are still not tired enough, so let's continue."

"don't want......"

Song Qingshu regretted mentioning her brother, and her momentary complacency led to the current consequences.

In the evening, Aunt Kang and a group of servants were waiting at the door. Washing towels were ready, waiting for the prince to come out and call for help.

I heard the sounds inside getting quieter.

The man's hoarse voice came: "Come in."

Only then did Aunt Kang take the people in and clean up the two of them.

Usually Shen Yanci would let them put down their things and go out, and today was no exception.

Mother Kang glanced at the petite figure on the bed, tightly wrapped in quilts by the man.

She seemed extremely tired and had already fallen asleep.

Aunt Kang sighed in her heart: This is the first time that the prince loves a woman so much. If Aunt Song is good, the prince will not let her drink the soup and they will have a child.

The prince will definitely let Aunt Song become the princess.

No one can predict what will happen in the future, let's just wait and see what happens to her.

The maids retreated, and Shen Yan resigned and asked Aunt Kang to prepare dinner.

Then he picked up Song Qingshu and helped her clean up.

Shen Yanci didn't like others to see Song Qingshu's body. Only he could see her whole body.

Helping Song Qingshu wash her hands went from being unfamiliar at first to becoming more proficient later on.

Shen Yan was happy to say goodbye, but Song Qingshu had to endure the pain of having to move her hands and feet while taking a bath.

But she was used to it. After putting on her pajamas, Shen Yanci sat her on his lap and asked her in a low voice: "Are you hungry? I have already sent people to prepare meals."