117

The woman's eyes were slightly red, but her face was a little pale with fear.

Looking at Chu Chu pitifully.

Seeing that she was really uncomfortable, Shen Yanci ordered the guards to stop.

Seeing this, April April was relieved and asked people to help the three injured people down quickly.

This situation is considered the best now.

All three of them saw some blood, but they will be fine if they lie down and recuperate for some time.

April raised her eyes and looked at Song Qingshu on the bed. She had a beautiful face with raindrops and tears hanging on her eyelashes.

She lay obediently in the man's arms, seemingly really frightened.

April thought, when she first met Song Qingshu, she never expected that she and her master would have such a deep entanglement.

Things are unpredictable.

If Song Qingshu never stops thinking about leaving, the master will continue to waste time with her.

April always felt that something was wrong.

Something seems to be missing.

Jiang Shiming.

The name suddenly popped into April's mind.

Shen Yanci has been looking for the whereabouts of Song Qingzhou and Jiang Shiming recently. There are always some clues, and then they are all gone.

Shen Yanci never understood Song Qingshu's feelings for him.

As an outsider, April can see clearly.

Song Qingshu was in love, but ever since she witnessed Song Qingzhou fall off the cliff, the love in Song Qingshu's eyes had disappeared.

Are people's emotions so easy to change?

April doesn't quite believe it.

The blood stains in the house were cleaned up by servants.

After the doctor looked at it, he said to Shen Yanci: "The princess is already five months pregnant, and the fetus is very stable. But she was too frightened, which affected the pregnant woman's body."

Shen Yanci frowned and looked at the scar on the woman's wrist: "Will it leave a scar?"

Yaoyao loves beauty, so she might be sad when she sees scars on her wrists in the future.

The doctor immediately responded: "Take good care of it and there will be no scars."

After saying that, the doctor went to write a prescription for nourishing the fetus and calming the nerves, while April watched from the side.

Song Qingshu's head was buried in Shen Yanci's arms, and Shen Yanci raised her face.

The man's anger has not subsided, and his eyes are sharp and sharp.

"Do you love Song Qingzhou?"

Today he must ask clearly who the most important person in Song Qingshu's heart is.

The rain outside was pattering and it seemed to be stopping soon.

The room was burning with silver charcoal, it was warm and comfortable, and you couldn't feel any chill, which made you drowsy.

And Song Qingshu still had to face Shen Yanci's questioning.

like?

What's the meaning?