58

She thought of Song Qingzhou's injuries and asked worriedly: "How do you feel now? Does your chest still hurt?"

Song Qingzhou's face became paler and his eyes became clear.

He said: "Yao Yao, I'm fine. I just went to the toilet just now."

As soon as the man finished speaking, his body swayed.

He couldn't help coughing and spit out a mouthful of blood.

Song Qingshu was frightened and without any hesitation, she ran to Song Qingzhou to support him.

"Brother, you said it was okay, why did you vomit so much blood?"

Song Qingshu was so anxious that she was about to cry.

My brother's appearance is even scarier than that of Butler Wu before.

She called a little maid who was passing by and said to her: "Go and ask a doctor to come over right away. The sooner the better."

Shen Yanci, who was nearby, was abandoned and looked at the busy scene with cold eyes.

In his impression, Yaoyao had never cared so much about him.

Song Qingshu and another maid helped Song Qingzhou and walked to the guest room.

But she forgot Shen Yanci where she was.

Until Song Qingzhou held Song Qingshu's hand in weakness, Shen Yanci strode forward and pulled Song Qingshu out.

Song Qingshu frowned and looked at him: "Stop making trouble, brother, he looks very bad. If the root cause of the disease is left, I will feel guilty for the rest of my life."

Song Qingzhou wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and said with a smile: "Yao Yao, brother is fine, you don't need to worry about me."

Seeing that he was about to faint at any moment, Song Qingshu couldn't rest assured.

She wanted to break free from the man's hand that grabbed her: "Aci, I have to go and look at him. If he is okay, I will be back right away."

Shen Yanci stared at her.

Thin lips said coldly: "Chuan Xi, capture Mr. Song."

Song Qingshu had a bad feeling in her heart.

When Chuan Xi walked over, the little maid stepped aside in fear.

Then Chuan Xi pressed Song Qingzhou over. The man had no strength to fight back. He didn't even have the strength to stand. He seemed to be about to faint.

Shen Yanci stepped on his back hard, and Song Qingzhou lay on the ground unable to get up.

Song Qingshu exclaimed: "Shen Yanci, please stop."

The man seemed unable to hear her scream, his face was expressionless, but his feet worked harder.

He said: "Since you are already injured like this, I don't mind if you are injured more seriously."

Shen Yanci held the woman in his arms tightly with one hand, and then kicked Song Qingzhou ten feet away.

Song Qingzhou fell to the ground and spit out another mouthful of blood.

He even seemed a little less angry.

Song Qingshu watched Song Qingzhou being kicked away, and she was so angry that she wanted to slap Shen Yanci.

"He's my brother and no one else."

The woman's chest rose and fell, and she looked at Shen Yanci for the first time with a bit of boredom in her eyes.