131

It's really a turn of events.

He smiled and toasted to Shen Yanci, now Yuan Li had been driven away.

Then does he have the qualifications to compete again?

Shen Yanci could clearly see the ambition in his eyes.

I really don't know whether to live or die. I am obviously out of the game, but I don't know the situation in front of me and want to get involved and die.

The man drank back to him with a calm expression.

He didn't want to pay attention to Yuan Meng anymore. Now he just waited for Yuan Qi to grow up and become the prince.

The children, who were still young, came out for a while and then were immediately pushed back into the house.

This is the third time for all the ladies to attend the full moon banquet at Prince Shen's Mansion.

They were filled with envy when they saw that Song Qingshu had given birth to triplets this time.

Many people asked Song Qingshu about her fertility secret.

Some people asked how she could take care of herself so well after giving birth.

Song Qingshu was at a loss at first, but now she can talk nonsense seriously.

"The secret doesn't come from me. It's up to the husband to practice more and be strong, and the child will come naturally."

"As for maintenance, you need to take it internally and externally. You need to use good ointments. You need to drink soup every day to replenish your health. You must take good care of yourself."

Mother Song looked at Song Qingshu, who was talking endlessly, and could see that Song Qingshu's illness was completely cured.

Mr. He was also drinking wine at the full moon banquet. Everyone who came to congratulate thought he was the one who saved Princess Song.

They all came to toast Mr. He.

Mr. He just smiled slightly and shook his head secretly.

His Highness had so many thoughts that he didn't say anything more.

After attending this full moon banquet, it was time for him to go back.

Song's mother was pleased.

But Song Qianqian was even more dissatisfied.

When Song Qingshu came back, she asked, "Sister, what are your plans for the future?"

Mother Song thought, there is no need to ask, Yaoyao and His Highness Prince Shen already have six children.

Naturally, I want to grow up with my children and stay with my husband for life.

At this time, Song Qingshu was unexpectedly silent.

She spoke slowly: "Mom, I want to make peace with Shen Yanci."

Song Qingshu knew that she and Shen Yanci now had six children, and she should live a good life with him.

But the matter about her brother lingered in her mind.

Although Shen Yanci told her that her brother was not dead.

What about Keren? For such a long time, there was no news from anyone.

If Song Qingzhou was lucky enough not to die, he wouldn't have come back, and he wouldn't know what he was going through.