6

When Song Qingshu heard the word "Qingshu", she no longer had the intimacy she had before.

After all, she felt a little lost in her heart, and nodded with a smile on her face: "I understand, mother."

Arriving at the entrance of Zhenbao Pavilion, everyone here is either rich or expensive.

There are all kinds of treasures and jewelry inside. Prince Shen is a king with a different surname. In his early years, he fought everywhere and made great contributions to the Zhao Yuan Empire.

Prince Shen's fiefdom is far away from the border. Businessmen from other countries often exchange rare treasures for money, and Prince Shen sends people to transport them back to the capital. Therefore, the treasures in Zhenbao Pavilion are relatively famous.

After shopping, they were about to leave when Song Qingshu saw the fifth prince Yuan Li arriving.

She turned her gaze to Song Qianqian, and sure enough, he seemed to know everything.

She knew why Song Qianqian suddenly said that he wanted to talk to her, and she just made an appointment. It happened that Song's mother was going to go shopping with Song Qianqian, so Song Qianqian had to use this excuse.

Although Song Qianqian grew up in the countryside, she seemed to have a natural confidence and commanded others as a matter of course.

Song Qianqian said: "Wait here for a while."

Then she went to the fifth prince.

Song Qingshu was so angry that she couldn't speak for a while, and was about to throw away her burden and leave.

Suddenly a person came down from upstairs, and it was not for Song Qingshu and the others.

But Song Qingshu could see clearly that the man was Chuan Sheng, Prince Shen's personal guard.

Song Qingshu saw Chuan Sheng, and Chuan Sheng naturally noticed Song Qingshu.

His face looked a little anxious, and his eyes clearly lit up when he saw the girl.

Song Qingshu saw clearly this time, he wanted to ask her for help.

Song Qingshu felt that she had to help when she was busy, and she was worried about how to rely on Shen Yanci.

Song Qingshu took Xiao Yuan upstairs and saw Chuan Sheng walking over.

Before Song Qingshu could speak again, Chuan Sheng pulled her towards the inner room.

"Miss, I forgive my presumption, but the prince cannot wait any longer."

Song Qingshu:?

Xiao Yuan was knocked unconscious. After Song Qingshu entered the room, she discovered that Shen Yanci had taken Chinese medicine again. The man's handsome face was flushed, and his thin lips were pursed tightly.

Song Qingshu froze on the spot and asked Chuan Sheng: "You want me to help him detoxify again? He won't chop me when he wakes up, right?"

Chuan Sheng pleaded: "No, no, Miss Song. I took the liberty last time and forced you to come over. As long as you help me this time, no matter what your request, I will do my best to help you."

You can make requests.

Having come this far, she had no choice but to bite the bullet.

When Chuan Sheng went out, Song Qingshu said, "Take good care of that girl Xiao Yuan." Chuan Sheng did not expect that she cared so much about the little maid's safety, so he immediately nodded and went out.