76

Shen Yanci didn't believe that this woman Song Qingshu would commit suicide by jumping into the river.

But no matter what, he had to see Song Qingshu with his own eyes.

Before they could react in April, the man had already gone outside the inn, mounted his horse and galloped away.

April could tell that the master was still anxious. After all, the princess was really jumping this time.

She could only pray that the princess knew how to drink water, otherwise she could not imagine what would happen next.

Song Mansion.

After Song's mother sent away the people from Prince Shen's Mansion, she hurriedly went to find Song Qingzhou.

"Son, just now someone from Prince Shen's Mansion came to ask me if Yaoyao knows how to swim. I think Yaoyao has never played in the water before. They were in a hurry and seemed to have something important to do."

"Could something happen to Yaoyao?"

Song Qingzhou's eyes narrowed, Yaoyao knew how to swim, and only he knew about this.

Some thoughts suddenly flashed through my mind.

He put down the pen in his hand and stood up to go out.

"Listen to your mother, my son will go to the palace to see how Yaoyao is doing, and please reassure your mother."

Mrs. Song nodded: "You might as well go and have a look."

Looking at the man's thin and indifferent back, the woman said again: "Go early and come back early."

Song Qingzhou got off the carriage and walked to the gate of the palace.

He observed that the palace at this time was different from usual, and the guards who came out frowned.

Song Qingzhou was basically certain that Song Qingshu left the palace in some way.

He knew that Shen Yanci had strictly prohibited him from entering the palace, so he didn't want to go in to pry, but just waited at the door.

Sure enough, after a while, Madoka followed the guard and walked out.

She seemed to be going out.

The woman suddenly saw him, with a depressed look on her face, she cheered up and walked towards him.

"Sir, why are you here?"

Song Qingzhou smiled lightly and said, "Yao Yao dropped something at home the day before yesterday, and I happened to be free to deliver it over."

Madoka choked when she heard it, she didn't know what to say.

The woman hesitated and said: "Okay, sir, give it to the slave. I will give it to the princess later."

Song Qingzhou guessed something was wrong just by looking at her expression. He took a deep breath and said seriously: "Did something happen to the princess?"

Madoka didn't dare to speak, her eyes were red.

One day had passed, and when Madoka heard the news that there was no princess yet, her whole body felt like a thunderbolt.

The guards were still looking for them, so she cheered up today and wanted to go out with them.

Unexpectedly, I met Mr. Song at the door.

Song Qingzhou pulled Xiao Yuan to the corner and whispered: "I am her brother, please tell me, I will not tell anyone."

Madoka finally couldn't restrain her trembling heart, with tears in her eyes, she choked and said, "Princess...Princess, she...jumped into the river the night before yesterday."