74

By this time, the Prince's Mansion was already in turmoil. Song Anran was stunned when she heard the news that Yuan Meng was infertile.

So she said it wasn't her problem.

Now that Yuan Meng is not the prince, it should be said that he has lost the opportunity to be the prince forever.

She looked at Yuan Meng's angry look with cold eyes. Yuan Li was proud this time and ordered them to move out of the East Palace as soon as possible.

The servants were packing their things one after another.

Song Anran followed Yuan Meng into the carriage. The man was still cursing. The imperial doctor was being taken advantage of and said that on purpose.

All the concubines were silent, so he pulled them and asked, "Didn't you say that I am very powerful? That quack doctor framed me!"

The concubines all nodded and said: "The Sixth Prince is naturally the most powerful man in the world. Those people are blind to the mountains."

One of the women secretly rolled her eyes. She really had no strength at all.

But in order to eat and drink with Yuan Meng, they could only coax him like this.

Yuan Meng was comforted and breathed a sigh of relief.

Then I saw Song Anran, who was usually flattering, but his face looked ugly at this time.

Yuan Meng grabbed her neck and asked angrily: "Song Anran, what do you mean? You look down on me, right?"

The concubines were too frightened to speak and watched with trepidation.

Song Anran was fed up with this kind of life. When she saw Yuan Meng pinching her neck, she stood up suddenly to resist.

One blow actually knocked Yuan Mengqian to the ground.

The concubines who saw this scene wanted to applaud and did what they had always wanted to do.

Thinking that it was more important to survive, the few of them sat and watched the show.

"Song Anran! How dare you do this to me? Believe it or not, I have divorced you!"

Song Anran was very happy at first, but when she heard Yuan Meng say this, she was frightened again.

"Husband, I am in the wrong body."

She helped Yuan Meng up. Over the past year or so, she had been tamed to the point where she did not dare to disobey her husband and mother-in-law.

Yuan Meng was so angry that he slapped her in the face, and he was pushed to the ground by a woman.

Fortunately, he was on the carriage and no one saw him.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. He grabbed Song Anran's neck and slapped her hard several times.

Seeing that Song Anran didn't dare to resist at all, he vented all the anger he had received in the past few days on the woman.

After several punches and kicks, Yuan Meng felt a little better.

Several concubines were too frightened to speak. They were bought in the first place, and the only way out was to please Yuan Meng.

But Song Anran was married by Ming Media, and she didn't dare to make trouble with Yuan Meng.

It can be seen that he is a dissatisfied person.

Song Anran has been looking forward to getting married since she was a child, because she will have a family after getting married.

She has never seen her mother, and she lives with her mistress.