135

Yuan Qi came into contact with war for the first time, and Shen Yanci took her to see the most powerful army and the best generals in the world.

She smiled all over her face, and her admiration for this teacher deepened in her heart.

After greeting the soldiers in the military camp, she walked into Shen Yanci's room, ready to discuss how to fight tomorrow.

Shen Yanci looked carefully at a letter in his hand.

His expression became more serious.

Yuan Qi was a little curious and didn't dare to ask any more questions.

They wanted to wait until Shen Yanci finished reading and then discuss their strategies for tomorrow.

Unexpectedly, Shen Yanci's first words when he raised his head were: "You are guarding the military camp here and must not make any mistakes."

"Teacher, where are you going?"

Shen Yanci finally knew what Jiang Shiming had planned.

Now the situation has changed, and Qi and Chu have retreated one after another.

Shen Yanci still didn't dare to make any omissions, Jiang Shiming was very cunning.

Now a letter suddenly came, disrupting Shen Yanci's next plan.

The mother vood was in his hands. If Shen Yanci didn't go to the appointment tomorrow, Jiang Shiming would kill the mother vood immediately.

In this case, Song Qingshu has only one way to die.

Yuan Qi looked at Shen Yanci's calm and determined back, his brows furrowed slightly, but he could only obey the teacher's order and wait in the military camp.

Song Qingshu didn't have Shen Yanci watching over her, and no one could stop her from entering or leaving Prince Shen's Mansion.

News came from the capital a few days ago, saying that His Highness Prince Shen was bravely charging on the front line and had recaptured three cities.

Everyone couldn't help but be moved to tears. No matter what happened, His Highness Prince Shen could still save Dayuan from the fire and water.

Suddenly, Shen Yanci's prestige rose again.

Every day I receive a bunch of gifts at the door of Prince Shen's Mansion.

Butler Wu went to ask Song Qingshu for instructions on whether to accept the food sent by some common people.

Although it is not a rare item, it is still a piece of my heart.

Song Qingshu said: "Take it, and when the war is over, we will give some money to the people who sent the things."

Don't let them eat at a loss.

Butler Wu wrote it down.

After he left, Song Qingshu rubbed her brows.

She had that dream again last night.

Jiang Shiming tortured Shen Yanci, and finally sealed his throat with a sword.

But now that the war is going so smoothly, how could Shen Yanci be captured?

Song Qingshu could only comfort herself.

She walked out of the house to look at the sky. The weather, which had been fine just now, started to thunder.

Also strange.

Song Qingshu's heart became increasingly unsettled.

Absently, he picked up the cup to drink water, but his hand slipped and the cup hit the ground.