105

Song Qingzhou held a branch and walked strenuously down the mountain.

Finally leaving the bottom of the cliff, I saw a mountain village in the distance.

He saw that he was in tatters and tatters, but the jade pendant around his waist had never been lost.

Selling the jade pendant must be enough for him to recuperate.

As soon as he finished thinking, his body could no longer hold up and he fell straight to the ground.

At this moment, a clear female voice suddenly sounded in my ears.

"Master, Master?"

Song Qingzhou opened his eyes and saw a girl with a round face, clean and pure eyebrows, not stained by the world.

This look is somewhat similar to hers.

Song Qingzhou weakly grabbed the girl's hand.

"Girl, save me..."

As soon as he finished speaking, he fainted, but his hand firmly grasped the girl's hand and wouldn't let go.

Prince Shen's Mansion.

In the evening, Shen Yanci returned to Jinqi Pavilion.

The guard at the door saluted him.

Shen Yanci said in a low voice: "Go and bring in the bathing water and prepare dinner."

"yes."

Shen Yanci pushed the door open and walked in, feeling a strong atmosphere of ambiguity.

He took a closer look and found that the man on the bed was already asleep, with tears stained at the corners of his eyes.

A thin brocade quilt covers her slender and graceful body.

If the shoulders are cut into shape, the waist will be as plain as expected.

The man opened her quilt and saw the ambiguous kiss marks and pinch marks all over the woman's body.

Even worse on the neck and waist,

He looked down and saw that the things were still inside.

The woman frowned from time to time while sleeping.

The man immediately took out the bracelet.

Song Qingshu woke up and said in a hoarse voice: "Go away, I don't want to see you again."

After Shen Yanci heard this, his heart hurt.

He said coldly: "So what, otherwise you kill me."

The servants brought the bathtub in, put the towels, soap and clothes aside, and then quietly left.

Shen Yanci untied her chains and picked up Song Qingshu.

The woman in his arms struggled hard.

"asshole!"

Shen Yanci remained silent, put her in the tub, and then washed her carefully.

Song Qingshu grasped the armrest of the tub and trembled.

"You did it on purpose."

Shen Yanci kept moving and said expressionlessly: "What's the purpose?"

"You deliberately humiliated me. You deliberately stuffed the peach wood bracelet into my body. It was obviously you, but you pushed my brother down!"

"Maybe we're just not a good fit after all."

She was wrong.

He kills without blinking an eye, and will secretly kill any man who talks to him.