111

The bustling capital city was buzzing with people.

In an unknown alley, the man leaned against a dark corner, covering the wound on his arm.

Wait for a group of people to run over quickly.

Only men relax their bodies.

Looking at the wounds on his arms, the bones are deep enough.

He frowned slightly, and his forehead was covered with dense sweat.

Damn Shen Yanci!

Jiang Shiming sat on the ground and exhaled loudly.

He thought of something again, with a bit of an evil smile on his face.

No matter how smart Shen Yanci is, one day he will still have to succumb to his schemes.

Yuan Li has returned to Beijing, and the next thing will be much easier to handle.

He took out the mother Gu in his arms and found it was still alive and well.

The man is relieved.

If the mother Gu dies, the child Gu will lose control.

By then, Song Qingshu will be tortured by love for the rest of her life.

Shen Yanci was killed by him in the end, and Song Qingshu was naturally tortured by him personally to avenge her for slapping him that day.

As for the throne, whoever wants it wants it.

He always wanted Shen Yanci and that dog emperor to die.

Now, Jiang Shiming can finally achieve this goal.

After Song Qingshu came back, she left again.

He smashed everything in the room and then looked at Shen Yanci proudly.

But the man just calmly asked his servants to clean up, then picked up the woman's body and walked to the bed.

After taking a few steps, Song Qingshu picked up the hairpin in her hand and pierced Shen Yanci's body.

The man did not move away. Yaoyao's strength was weak and she didn't know he was wearing a heart armor underneath.

If he really wanted to kill him, he would just stab him in the neck.

Since Yaoyao didn't do this, it meant that she still cared about herself.

Shen Yanci put her on the bed, took the hairpin from the woman's hand, and handed it to the mute woman.

The man's tone was cold: "Take away all the sharp objects in the house."

Yaoyao is in a bad mood now, and it will be bad if she stabs herself.

They nodded hurriedly, and then they packed up the things on the dressing table.

The few people moved cautiously. They were all rare objects that they had never seen before, and they did not dare to use any more force.

The servants also cleaned up the vase fragments on the ground to make sure there was no broken porcelain on the ground, and then took out all the carpets in the house to clean them.

Chuan Sheng stepped forward: "Master, why don't you go take care of the wound first?"

Shen Yanci grabbed the woman's hand and fastened the chain again.

The man lowered his head and looked serious. Even though the woman on the bed was struggling desperately, his actions were still dignified and calm.

The light shone on his cold and handsome profile, casting a shadow on his tall nose.