119

After asking, I found out that Yaoyao had a purpose.

Shen Yanci held the soft jade-like catkin in her hands and wiped the water stains for her seriously.

Just finished eating.

The servants brought the basin over and asked the masters to wash their hands.

These hands are particularly beautiful, white and tender, with healthy pink nails.

It was as if there were no bones, and the fingers were soft.

At this time, he was moving restlessly, hooking the man's well-jointed fingers.

"say something."

The voice was delicate and soft, with a hint of unhappy arrogance.

Shen Yanci put down his handkerchief and the servant beside him stepped back.

"no."

The man's voice had a toughness that could not be ignored.

Prince Yuan Li has been moving a lot recently, and he thought he could hide it from his eyes, but he didn't know that everything fell into his eyes.

What good things can happen if his wife comes here at this time?

After hearing this, Song Qingshu's face darkened and she immediately wanted to withdraw her hand.

Shen Yanci held back: "Want to show your temper again?"

There was a hint of teasing in the deep magnetic voice.

Song Qingshu glared at him: "Don't hold my hand." He was simply unreasonable.

I'm not his pet, so I don't tell him anything. He has to take care of everything I own.

"Why not let her in?"

Shen Yanci remained silent again.

"say something!"

Song Qingshu was filled with anger, and her beautiful almond-shaped eyes filled with water when she was angry.

When he spoke again, he couldn't help but choke up in his mouth.

Song Qingshu didn't want this, but after becoming pregnant, she cried more and more, and she couldn't control it.

"Why are you so annoying? I hate you."

She covered her face, tears still welling up in grievance.

When Shen Yanci saw her crying, he immediately panicked.

He pulled Song Qingshu into his arms and wiped her tears.

"You are pregnant with the child now, and your husband doesn't want you to work too hard."

Song Qianqian's purpose was not obvious, who knew what she wanted to do when she came in.

Shen Yanci didn't want Yaoyao to make any mistakes.

Song Qingshu couldn't get an answer, so she wanted to push Shen Yanci's chest away irritably.

"I never want to be pregnant with your child again, and I don't want to be pregnant with a child now."

Her angry look became even more funny in Shen Yanci's eyes.

Like a child.

Remembering the doctor's advice to pregnant women to maintain a good mood, Shen Yanci immediately coaxed her softly.

"Don't you always hate Song Qianqian? Why do you want her here?"

"If you are really bored, my husband will ask the most skilled singer in the garden to come and sing for you for a few days."