126

All seemed to be in disarray.

At the same time, Song Qingzhou's leg finally recovered.

This period of time can be regarded as the most embarrassing time for Song Qingzhou.

After being rescued by the medical girl Xie Wenwen, he could no longer move his legs.

At that time, there were people chasing Song Qingzhou all around.

But Xie Wenwen didn't abandon him, and even took him to hide in a secret passage to escape.

He thought his leg was useless.

But Xie Wenwen took his hand and said to him seriously: "Master, you are my first patient, I will cure you."

He knew how badly he was hurt.

But the warm smile on the girl's face made Song Qingzhou feel that his injury was not that serious.

This period of time was so long that he could hardly remember it.

All I know is that when I stood up again and went out to see the sunshine again, it was already the early summer of the next year.

Xie Wenwen supported him: "Be careful, your legs are just fine. Don't be too tired until they are completely healed."

Song Qingzhou turned back and smiled at her with a bright smile.

After almost a year of getting along, the two have become familiar with each other.

Xie Wenwen is simple. She has lived in a mountain village since she was a child and has never seen a foreigner.

Suddenly I met a gentle and polite man like Song Qingzhou.

As long as the other party's affectionate eyes fell on him, Xie Wenwen would blush like a little rabbit whose tail was touched.

This is exactly what Song Qingzhou hopes.

If you negotiate benefits with the other party, you will inevitably not be tempted by Shen Yanci's interests and betray yourself.

But if you are talking to the other party, no one will be confused for a while.

If she really believes it, she will definitely be loyal to herself.

When I am completely healed, I will give Xie Wenwen more money and treasures as a thank you gift.

Song Qingzhou made a good plan in his mind and became more and more comfortable with Xie Wenwen.

Xie Wenwen has an elderly grandfather in her family. She has learned medical skills from her grandfather since she was a child, and she is extremely talented.

Grandpa has always known about Song Qingzhou's existence.

The old man is an open-minded person. If his granddaughter has someone she likes, he doesn't want to interfere too much.

But I also always Wen Wen told me to pay attention to propriety.

Xie Wenwen responded shyly. In her heart, Song Zhou was a very good man.

He looks fair and clean, with a clear face.

Everything he does is gentlemanly and courteous, and his conversation is extraordinary.

She met the boys in the village, every one of them covered in sweat and behaving rudely.

Just like Gao Hehe next door, they are both scoundrels.

annoying.

She sent the meal to the secret passage, and Song Qingzhou began to practice walking again.