127

Xiao Man looked at the guards guarding outside the house.

He couldn't help but complain about Shen Yanci in his heart.

The princess got sick once because of this anger.

Song Qingshu had a knot in her mind, and Xiao Man had known about it for a long time.

But I have been unable to do anything until now.

"Why didn't the prince let the princess go before? Didn't he have a new love? Go find his new love."

Chuan Xi immediately looked around and pulled Xiao Man further away.

"When did the prince have a new love?"

"Song Qianqian."

Chuan Xi had a headache: "She left the palace a long time ago. She just wanted to test the princess's feelings for the prince."

But I didn't expect that the princess didn't care about this at all.

Xiaoman said: "The princess naturally likes the prince. Why should she try if you can see it?"

It was because of this that the princess became even more worried and depressed.

Xiao Man was so angry.

He glared at Chuan Xi and sneered, "I thought you were a very good person, but I misjudged you."

She turned around and left, not wanting to look at Chuan Xi again.

Men are all so self-righteous and annoying.

Xiaoman had regained her senses now, and just wanted to accompany the princess on her last journey, so she followed her.

Staying alone in Sichuan, my heart felt cold.

He didn't want to make Xiaoman angry either.

He stays with the prince all day long, so he can obviously see the princess's indifference towards the prince...

Chuan Xi pinched himself.

You shouldn't have spoken.

He just doesn't understand anything and shouldn't say this casually.

Everyone in the capital knows that Princess Shen's time is running out.

Prince Shen invited all the doctors in the capital to see a doctor, as well as all the imperial doctors in the palace.

There is no cure for this disease.

It was quite a fuss.

Jiang Shiming naturally heard the news.

He looked at the mother Gu in the bottle and saw that she was dying.

what is going on?

Is Zi Gu unstable?

Now that Yuan Li was demoted to a commoner, the plan had to change again.

If he exposed his position at this time, wouldn't it mean that his head would be sent to Shen Yanci.

Five months ago, Yuan Li was like a beggar, abandoned on the side of the road.

Penniless.

Just after settling in, his wife found him.

He threw down a letter with Li, then scolded Yuan Li for being useless, and went up angrily to beat him.

Pull away.

The affection that we first met in the mountain village was completely exhausted.

When the snow fell heavily, he squatted on the street in despair, trying to beg for some food.

When the people saw him, they started pointing and pointing.

"This is the former prince Yuan Li. He wanted to usurp the throne but was found out and was kicked out."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, it's really miserable."

When Jiang Shiming found him, his face was full of disdain.

"What a waste."

Although I found him because I thought he was useless.

I don't want to be too useless, but there are some disadvantages.

Nothing can be accomplished.

Yuan Li couldn't even open his eyes at that time, he only heard Jiang Shiming talking to him.

"Fortunately, we still have time to make a comeback."

Song Qianqian will wait for him then!

Song Qianqian lives in the Song Mansion, and now she is the only child in the Song Mansion.

Father Song and Father Song were all close to her.

Song's father and mother went to the palace yesterday to visit Song Qingshu.

When she came back, Mother Song's eyes were red and swollen, and she kept talking about why the children of the Song family always had a rough fate.

Song Qianqian naturally also heard the news that Song Qingshu was critically ill.

She laughed so hard in the room that she almost burst into tears.

Shen Yanci, you also have today.

Song Qianqian still can't forget the disgust and disgust she felt at the time.

That kind of indifferent look that looks at garbage, as if you are nothing.

It was the first time that Song Qianqian was treated so coldly, and she hated it very much.

I worked so hard, but the other party ignored me.

The pleasure of revenge flowed freely in my heart.

Although she didn't know why Song Qingshu died.

When she saw the woman's appearance before leaving, she expected something to happen.

Just thinking about Shen Yanci's grief-stricken look made her feel so happy.

But the desire to conquer in his heart became stronger and stronger.

Now Song Qingshu is about to die.

Then can she come in again?

Song Qianqian was unwilling to give in anyway, so she failed like this.

She slowly thought about what would happen in the future.

The day passed extremely slowly.

Madoka still can't believe it.

Why did the princess die after giving birth once?

She always thought it was a dream, but after pinching herself, she found that the pain was severe.

Madoka was in a daze, she could never react immediately.