23

Song Qingshu shuddered. Is this a man's possessiveness?

But they have been close friends since childhood. Brother is as gentle as water and a gentleman.

In the dream, she was forced to marry the gambler who was over fifty.

Brother A originally wanted to send her away, but Song Qianqian found out and told her parents.

The elder brother was locked into the yard.

Later, after he passed the exam and was no longer restrained by his family, Song Qingzhou came to rescue her immediately.

It's a pity that she died that winter.

Song Qingshu felt that no one in the world could be trusted, except her brother.

When she woke up again, it was already dark.

Song Qingshu felt as if all the bones in her body were falling apart.

The "punishment" during the day had consumed all her strength.

Xiaoman carefully helped her sit up, and Song Qingshu drank a glass of water.

Xiao Man asked with concern: "Miss, are you hungry? Your Majesty has already ordered the kitchen to prepare a meal for you. I will have someone bring it to you now."

Song Qingshu happened to be hungry, and she suddenly remembered that she hadn't drunk the soup yet.

When April learned that she had woken up, she brought her some decoction.

Ever since Aunt Song came in, it has been her mission to deliver soup and medicine to Aunt Song.

Song Qingshu quickly drank the entire bowl of soup without saying a word.

Her calm and composed expression made April couldn't help but think that Aunt Song really didn't care about the prince at all.

She didn't want to give birth to an heir for the prince at all, so she drank this bowl of "child-avoiding soup" so simply.

It's a pity that the prince has already withdrawn the Bizi soup. This is just a bowl of ordinary warming soup.

April didn't say much. She shouldn't meddle in the masters' affairs. She just listened and acted.

Song Qingshu was ecstatic when she learned that Shen Yanci was busy with something and could not come to her place in the evening.

Had a good sleep.

Song Qianqian was finally released after being imprisoned for a month.

But he still spent a lot of energy, and Father Song gained an extra wisp of white hair.

Song's mother also had some wrinkles on her face.

Now the affairs of their Song Mansion are widely spread among the people. First, Song Qianqian had an affair with the fifth prince without a matchmaker or betrothal, but the Song Mansion covered it up.

Then, because the second young lady of the Song family slandered her sister about the murder, Mrs. Song helped hide it, forcing the eldest lady Song to become Prince Shen's concubine.

After this incident broke out, the previous incident was naturally dug up.

People like to hear some of the bloody private affairs of these aristocratic families' mansions when they are eating and chatting.

Eat extra.

But as soon as the incident spread, Song Qianqian was now regarded by everyone as an immoral, sinister and vicious woman.