29

The fifth prince Yuan Li, the sixth prince Yuan Meng and the seventh prince Yuan Wen also came.

Song Qianqian seemed to be still having trouble with Yuan Li and stayed far away from the man.

When Song Anran saw Yuan Meng, she couldn't take her eyes away.

The whole person was tired of being by Yuan Meng's side.

After seeing Song Qingshu come out, her eyes were filled with pride, and her face said, "We are a perfect match."

Song Qingshu suppressed her speechless expression, glanced at them, and then stopped looking.

Others pulled Song Qingshu in.

Everyone had obviously forgotten the unpleasantness they had just caused, and now they were having a great time.

Previously, Song Qianqian excelled in reciting poems.

Nowadays, it is still outstanding, saying "Winter".

She then said: "Suddenly a spring breeze came overnight, and thousands of pear trees bloomed."

The people present once again exclaimed and praised: "This is wonderful! Miss Song Er can be regarded as the most talented woman in the capital."

Although everyone thinks that her moral character is not very good, few of her peers can compare with Song Qianqian in terms of poetry writing.

Song Qingshu's eyes flashed with waves.

Could this be the brain of Destiny's daughter? I have only been back home for a few months, but my literary talent is already so profound.

At this time, Zhou Shushu suddenly said: "It can't be copied, right? Who here has not been exposed to poetry and books since childhood, and was taught by famous teachers, so that he has today's talent and learning."

And you, Song Qianqian, have been in the poor countryside for sixteen years, and now you have come back to study a little and now you are like this? "

Her doubts were also the confusion of some people present.

Song Qianqian knew that there were no original poems in this world, so she was not afraid at all.

"You slander me out of nothing. These poems are what I think in my heart. It's not like Miss Zhou who thinks that others should be like you just because she has nothing in her head."

Song Qianqian covered her mouth and smiled, dispelling some people's confusion.

Song Qingshu sat leisurely, not caring about everything that happened here.

In the dream, these occasions were just for Song Qianqian.

No one can compete with her.

After this scene, Song Qianqian's reputation as a talented girl will spread in the capital.

The only difference was that now she was there too.

This has become the only difference from the dream.

After taking turns, the second princess pointed at Song Qingshu as the commander.

She smiled and said: "Miss Song, it's your turn."

Everyone's eyes turned to the girl who was wandering away from the gods.

The beauty's indifferent expression is also beautiful, with one hand on her white chin, her dark hair reaching her waist, her eyes as clear as autumn water, and her red lips and white teeth.