47

Xiao Man helped her walk to the inner room, Xiao Yuan stepped forward and said: "Madam, I will take you out."

Song Qianqian regretted bringing Song Anran in with him, he was stupid and would make trouble.

They went out together.

Song Anran felt relaxed and happy, her good days had finally come recently.

Now that she became the Crown Princess, she also prevented Song Qianqian from wooing Song Qingshu.

Song Qianqian's face turned gloomy, and she began to doubt her abilities even more.

Isn't she a time travel girl? Why are there no golden fingers at all?

She thought that anything she wanted to do would be impossible as long as she took action.

Song Qianqian's eyes were very good, and she happened to meet a tall man walking not far away.

Shen Yanci walked in the front, and his figure was also the tallest and most majestic.

Although he was wearing civilian uniform, one could tell at a glance that he was a general going to fight on the battlefield.

The man exuded an aura of aggression, and it seemed that he couldn't help but surrender to him when he stood in front of him.

Song Qianqian's footsteps paused slightly, and she finally saw Prince Shen again.

She had long forgotten the last slap in the face.

The woman straightened her figure and walked more reservedly.

A calm and cold look appeared on his face.

She wanted to make the best impression on this distinguished man.

Shen Yanci walked very fast and rushed to Jinqi Pavilion before changing into court clothes.

He didn't even notice what the two women passing by looked like. He was thinking about Yaoyao in his heart.

Song Qianqian felt happy, presumably her most beautiful scene had already been reflected in Prince Shen's mind.

Although we only met once this time, with her talent and charm, it was easy to defeat Song Qingshu.

Just wait.

Shen Yanci came to Jinqi Pavilion and walked into the room to find Song Qingshu lying on the armchair.

The Song sisters the secret guard mentioned are no longer here.

Xiaoman carefully massaged Song Qingshu's legs.

Shen Yanci came in and Xiao Man consciously left.

The man sat down and gently massaged the squinting woman. Song Qingshu opened her eyes and hugged him in confusion: "Aci..."

Shen Yanci hugged her back and asked tentatively: "The two ladies from the Song family came to see you just now? What did they say?"

Song Qingshu didn't notice.

She said: "After talking about common things, Song Qianqian asked me to let you help the fifth prince. Really, why should I ask you to help the fifth prince?"

Song Qingshu wished that the fifth prince could not become the prince.

Don't think she doesn't know that when Yuan Li becomes emperor, he will be the first to deal with Shen Yanci, and Song Qianqian will definitely deal with her.

Everyone knows what the plan is.

She looked indignant, and Shen Yanci saw that she didn't realize that she had blocked Song Qingzhou's contact with her.