72

Perhaps Shen Yanci has not yet adapted to his role as a father, so he always feels inexplicably uncomfortable when facing two children.

But as soon as he thought about it, this was the child born out of love between him and Yaoyao.

Shen Yanci's heart was filled with tenderness.

But this doesn't allow him to tolerate someone peeing on him.

His temples jumped violently, and he quickly went to change his clothes.

When he came back and saw Song Qingshu having fun with the two children, Shen Yanci felt a little sad. He suspected that Changsheng did it on purpose.

If this matter was revealed, Song Qingshu would definitely say that Shen Yanci was sick, and would be suspicious of even a baby less than three months old.

After taking a bath at night, Shen Yanci could finally sleep holding the fragrant and soft Yaoyao.

Song Qingshu put a peach wood bracelet on his hand and said, "This is the bracelet that was consecrated by Master Huiyuan. You will wear it from now on."

Shen Yanci whispered in her ear: "It was specially given to me."

Song Qingshu didn't look at him: "I did it by the way."

He couldn't help but laugh.

If this bracelet was specially given to him, then everything would be solved.

Song Qingshu was praying for him and even knelt down wearing this bracelet for two days.

Shen Yanci's heart softened into a puddle of water. He knew that the person Yaoyao loved and cared about the most in the world was him.

Thinking of this, Shen Yanci's heart surged. He took off their clothes and bit the girl's shoulder hard.

"Hiss! You repay kindness with hatred, right?"

Song Qingshu's eye circles were red with pain, and she looked pitiful at Chu Chu, and her angry tone became softer.

Song Qingshu didn't know that the more delicate she looked, the more Shen Yanci wanted to eat her.

Covered by a brocade tent.

Song Qingshu hugged the man's head, her pretty face full of shyness.

Why are there more and more...

She must go to the wet nurse tomorrow to ask questions.

It's the day of the annual banquet again.

Song Qingshu was pulled up early. Her whole body was soft and she was washed and dressed with her eyes closed.

Then Shen Yanci hugged her and walked out.

Since Yaoyao wants to sleep, let her have a good sleep.

It was indeed too late last night, and Song Qingshu was so angry that she kicked him before going to bed.

You must know that at this time, Song Qingshu was too tired and had no strength at all, but she still kicked him angrily.

It meant she was really angry.

Shen Yanci held her and coaxed her for a long time before giving up.

Liu Yue had been waiting for them at the gate of the palace.

She watched the tall and noble man holding the delicate little woman in his arms, his movements careful and careful, never taking his eyes away.

Same time, same place.