104

But the man seemed not to let her go yet.

He placed her in front of the dressing table, her bare skin touching a cold porcelain box.

She grabbed one of the legs of the table, her small hand trembling and being covered by a big palm.

But her lower back was still held down by the man.

A new round of storm has just begun.

While Song Qingshu was suffering, she couldn't help but feel disgusted and distraught in her heart.

The scene of a man stabbing his brother's chest coldly with a sword kept popping up in his mind.

She was torn apart by inner pain all the time.

Don't continue.

Song Qingshu fainted and woke up. She didn't know when she returned to bed again.

Shen Yanci finally stopped his crusade.

He locked the woman's hands and feet again and touched Song Qingshu's slightly bulging belly.

The man's demonic voice came: "Kill me? Just because of your jade bones and delicate skin, and then drain me dry?"

He pressed lightly, and the woman frowned slightly in pain.

Song Qingshu pushed his hand away with all her strength.

"You bastard."

Her throat was already dry and hoarse, but her eyes were still full of hatred.

Her little face was filled with a moist red glow, and her hair was soaked and stuck to her cheeks.

Shen Yanci pulled away and stuffed the peach wood bracelet inside.

Song Qingshu opened her almond-shaped eyes wide with shock.

What is he doing?

Shen Yanci stuffed them all in expressionlessly.

"Since you want to kill me, then find a way to solve it yourself."

Watching Shen Yanci put on his clothes indifferently, then closed the door and went out.

I heard him ordering from outside: "Watch her and don't let anyone in."

Shen Yanci!

Song Qingshu was shaking with anger.

He is humiliating himself and imprisoning himself.

Song Qingshu's eyes overflowed with tears again.

The scene of Shen Yanci pushing his brother down kept flashing in his mind, and his heart ached like a knife.

The tip of the nose is full of the unique smell of men.

She couldn't wait to hold her breath.

One hand and one foot were locked between the beds, and she couldn't sit up, let alone take out the mahogany bracelet.

Shen Yanci was such a person. He wanted to kill Song Qingzhou for more than a day or two.

Hehe, it was only her fault that she trusted Shen Yanci too much.

Forgot that in the dream he was the unscrupulous devil.

The light in the woman's almond-shaped eyes slowly dissipated and became silent.

After Shen Yanci came out, he sent some secret guards to guard Jinqi Pavilion.

The man's face was serious, and the anger in his eyes became more and more fierce.