41

Shen Yanci didn't care about what happened in Sichuan Xi, as long as he saw the two maids were fine.

When everything was ready, the team started setting off again.

Shen Yanci changed her clothes and came close to Song Qingshu.

He always wanted to be aloof and scare Song Qingshu.

In the end, Shen Yanci couldn't hold it back and hugged the little woman, then lowered his head and pecked Song Qingshu's face.

Forget it, she is pregnant with her own child, why should she be sulky?

He whispered: "When I get back home, I will give you a good supplement. How thin have you become..."

Song Qingshu was used to Shen Yanci always being clingy to her, her expression was normal, and she didn't even bother to pay attention to him.

She muttered: "Where have I lost weight..."

The two cuddled up, and soon their whole bodies were filled with heat.

Song Qingshu grabbed his rebellious hand: "Are you sick? This is on the carriage."

Finally, he said: "Can I go to the inn?"

Shen Yanci didn't resent her bold and direct words at all. His eyes gradually became crazy, filled with countless desires.

Song Qingshu was pregnant, so naturally they didn't dare to go too far.

But after eating some tofu, Shen Yanci was still extremely happy.

When he stopped at the inn last time, he bought a thick quilt specifically to cover Song Qingshu on the carriage.

Unexpectedly, it became a tool to cover up the actions of the two people.

Under the quilt, the girl's clothes were messy, and the big hand in her inner clothes kept making trouble.

She sat across from Shen Yanci's lap, with a pair of well-proportioned white jade legs on both sides.

Song Qingshu's head rested on the man's broad shoulder. The girl's neck was white and pink. When he lowered his head, his lips could touch the thin shoulder with a delicate fragrance.

Shen Yanci took the piece of soft flesh into his mouth without hesitation, licking and sucking it back and forth in the hollow of his neck, his breathing becoming rougher.

So sweet, his delicious snack.

"Um...Shen Yanci, please let go..."

The girl's cheeks were flushed, and her eyes became increasingly pitiful.

In the end, Song Qingshu's body was not only covered with traces of men, but her hands were also numb.

She had no strength in her hands, so Shen Yanci naturally helped her tidy up her clothes.

Song Qingshu looked at him resentfully, but the other party turned a blind eye.

What a bastard!

In the capital city.

No one knew about Song Qingshu's escape, and Prince Shen's Mansion was searching for it secretly.

Song Qingzhou has been worried about Yaoyao's safety and wonders what happened to her.

What he didn't know was that the driver and carriage he had prepared for Song Qingshu had been packed by Jiang Shiming.

The eldest son of the Song Dynasty has always been praised by everyone for his painting skills. He describes objects superbly and has his own unique charm.