96

Song Qingshu and Song Mu were returning from shopping on East Street.

After hearing the message, he immediately rushed to the place mentioned by the servant.

I saw Father Song, Yuan Meng, Song Qingzhou and Shen Yanci all there.

In front of everyone, a woman sat on the ground. Her hair was a little loose and there was a red slap mark on her face.

Song Qingshu only glanced at it and asked eagerly: "Where is Changsheng?"

Shen Yanci held her shoulders and whispered, "She's sleeping in the house, don't worry."

Yaoyao told him during lunch that she was afraid that someone would steal the child.

He didn't take it seriously at the time. Yuan Meng's wife looked as cowardly as Yuan Meng at first glance. How could she dare to steal a child?

Looking at it now, it turns out that he had seen the wrong person.

Song Qingshu felt relieved.

Song's mother came over and asked her: "Yao Yao, how do you want to deal with it?"

Now that Song Anran had done such a thing, she was too lazy to care about her. After all, she became the prince's concubine, but she didn't have any face at all.

Mother Song looked at her little family behavior and didn't know how to deal with it.

Song Qingshu said: "Song Anran, what exactly do you think?"

Song Anran watched a group of people surrounding Song Qingshu, examining herself.

But her husband didn't even dare to say a word.

I remembered that just now Yuan Meng grabbed his hair and forced him to write a love poem to Song Qingzhou.

She was driven completely crazy.

Song Anran always thought that as long as she obeyed Yuan Mengyan, he would be good to her.

But there will only be countless beatings and scoldings.

Before, he would only hit himself if he made him angry.

Later it turned out that as long as they were in the same room, Yuan Meng would beat her to vent his anger.

She couldn't help but sneer, regardless of how embarrassed she was: "Song Qingshu, you already have three children, is it difficult to give one to me?"

The woman started crying as she spoke: "I'm so miserable, what's wrong with you giving me a child?"

They can still regenerate anyway, but they can't.

The shamelessness of these words shocked everyone present.

Among them, Song Qingzhou couldn't hide his disgusted eyes, and he had burned the scarf to the point where there was no ashes left.

Song Anran, this disgusting thing, dared to give him such a veil.

But this feeling made him even more afraid to look at Yaoyao.

If she knew what she was thinking, would she be so disgusted?

The man's face was gloomy, and his lowered hands were squeezed tightly.

My heart was filled with pain.

Shen Yanci looked at the woman on the ground coldly. If this was not the Song Mansion, he would have cut off Song Anran's tongue.

Dare you spy on his child!

And he said these words so impenitently.

His expression became colder and colder, and he gave Yuan Meng a look.