43

She opened her eyes, found a comfortable position in Shen Yanci's arms, and continued to sleep.

Shen Yanci chuckled lightly, with indulgence written all over his eyes.

The latest talk in the capital is about the three daughters of the Song family.

Two became the prince's concubine, and one became the princess of Prince Shen.

In a famous restaurant.

An old woman spoke: "This time the Song family is really blessed. The three daughters are all married into such good families. No one else can envy them."

All the girls who had not left the court felt envious when they heard this.

Another middle-aged man said: "Miss Song is pregnant now. She is probably the best among the three sisters."

Others said: "Second Miss Song is marrying the fifth prince who is most likely to become the crown prince. Moreover, it has only been two months since she got married. It is only a matter of time before she becomes pregnant."

"That's not necessarily true. It's normal for the royal family to have groups of wives and concubines. Second Miss Song was disfigured before. Who knows if the fifth prince will dislike her."

"I think Miss Song San is the luckiest one. She was born as a concubine and married the sixth prince as his concubine. Even if the sixth prince fails to become the prince, she will be canonized as a prince in the end. She will have a worry-free life."

There are different opinions, everyone has their own opinions, and they see the most superficial scene.

It just depends on who can predict it later.

When the prince reaches a certain age, he will move to an outside mansion.

This is what makes Song Anran feel at ease, as she doesn't have to serve a picky mother-in-law.

She married Yuan Meng two months ago. Song Anran covered her head and felt nervous and happy.

As a result, everything waiting for her was perfunctory.

Yuan Meng had no expectations for this marriage and got drunk outside.

He didn't even bother to lift his hijab when he came in. After driving away the servants in the room outside, he lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

Song Anran's heart felt cold for a moment, but she quickly adjusted and realized that being drunk was normal.

The days are long, and sooner or later she will gain a foothold here.

The next day Yuan Meng took her into the palace to thank him, and she saw Song Qianqian at the same time.

Song Qianqian and Yuan Li's faces didn't look good either.

Song Anran felt comfortable now. It turned out that they were just like her. Maybe the wedding night was like this, and it would be fine in the future.

Entering the palace, I met the sixth prince's mother-concubine, Concubine Rong.

Concubine Rong takes good care of herself, and it can be seen that she cares about her appearance.

She looks like a lady in her early thirties.

Song Anran bowed nervously, and then served tea. Concubine Rong didn't pay attention to her for a long time.

Concubine Rong was upset when she saw Song Anran and touched the Kou Dan on her hand.