88

The kiss was as violent as a storm, overwhelming.

Song Qingshu grabbed the man's clothes around his waist.

She closed her eyes obediently and allowed Shen Yanci to pry open her lips, with a scalding temperature, greedily taking her breath away.

I don't know how long it took, but Song Qingshu was a little dizzy before Shen Yanci left her lips.

Shen Yanci felt the attachment and trust of the woman in his arms.

He said coldly: "Don't think that this will allow me to ignore everything that happened before."

"impossible."

Song Qingshu gasped slightly when she heard the man say this.

She hesitated and didn't know what to say.

In short, from Shen Yanci's point of view, he was making trouble unreasonably.

The Imperial Palace of Qi State is not a place for chatting and confrontation.

Shen Yanci picked up Song Qingshu and flew outside. The secret guards behind him dealt with the palace soldiers who followed.

After Shen Yanci found Song Qingshu, he immediately prepared his carriage and horses to go back.

He never wanted Jiang Shiming to see Song Qingshu again.

In the carriage, Shen Yanci looked coldly at the woman's swollen belly.

"Whose is it?"

Shen Yanci has spent his whole life studying warfare, martial arts, and court decisions. The only pregnant woman he has carefully observed is Song Qingshu.

The last time Song Qingshu was pregnant, her belly was as big as it is now at six months.

Song Qingshu left five months ago.

Besides, the river was rough that night, and an ordinary woman would be lucky to be alive, so there was no way she could keep her child.

Song Qingshu was annoyed by what Jiang Shiming said before leaving. He must be sick!

She explained: "It's really yours, Jiang Shiming is just talking nonsense."

Apart from a few hugs between the two of them, nothing else happened.

Shen Yanci gritted his teeth and sneered: "Do you think I will still believe what you say?"

Beautiful women are the best at lying, especially Song Qingshu.

She said she loved him the day before yesterday, but disappeared the day after tomorrow, leaving only an incomprehensible letter.

Although Shen Yanci said this, there was a suffocating pain in his heart.

We haven't seen each other for a few months, and we even have other people's children.

Does she have a heart?

But despite this, he still hopes that Yaoyao can come back to him.

Shen Yanci sat on the other side of the carriage, far away from Song Qingshu.

The man has a stern profile, a high nose, and tight lips.

There was a sense of oppression that was repelling people thousands of miles away.

Song Qingshu moved to him and explained: "I met a kind-hearted miracle doctor couple. They saved me and the baby in my belly."

It is now December, and the coldness of winter is slowly creeping into every household.