66

If Shen Yanci, a strong person, told him in advance, Butler Wu might have more reason to stop him.

"I said, get out of the way!"

Seeing the guard blocking the front, he still didn't move.

Song Qingshu stepped forward to push the person in front of her away. The guards did not dare to touch Song Qingshu. If they knocked her and touched her, the prince would definitely be furious.

One by one, they quickly backed away.

So Song Qingshu came out like this.

Mother Kang came over and asked, "The princess is out?"

Butler Wu saw her coming and said, "Why are you here just now? The princess has gone out."

Mother Kang said: "Why are you anxious? The princess will not leave. She even visited the two young masters before she left. How can she be willing to leave."

Butler Wu finally calmed down. Yes, the princess now has a child. How could she be willing to leave her child?

After all, the princess is still a child at heart.

I must have been locked up in the palace for a long time and wanted to go out and play too much.

He told the guards: "Hurry up and follow her. You must protect the princess."

She insisted on going out, and no one except Shen Yanci really dared to stop her.

Butler Wu wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and sent fifteen guards to follow her. In addition, His Royal Highness had already placed many secret guards around the princess.

Presumably there won't be any problems.

Butler Wu comforted himself, now he was waiting for the prince to come back and capture the princess.

After a while, Shen Yanci found out about Song Qingshu's departure from the house, and the man's face became dark.

Chuan Xi said: "Master, do you need your subordinates to capture them?"

When he saw Shen Yanci's expression, he knew that he was a little angry.

"No, I want to see if she really wants to pray for blessings when she goes out, or if she wants to take the opportunity to escape."

There was no emotion in the man's tone, but it made people feel that he was not calm.

Chuan Xi said bravely: "Lord, maybe the princess just wants to go out for some fresh air. After all, she hasn't been out of the palace for almost a year."

"Then why didn't she tell me?"

It's not allowed according to your temper.

Chuan Xi didn't dare to say anything and silently stepped aside.

Shen Yanci was no longer in the mood to look at the raw materials, but still pretended to be indifferent.

Today, Zhenbao Pavilion shipped a batch of new materials, and Shen Yanci came over to take a look.

At a glance, he saw a thin gold chain, exquisite and gorgeous in style, light and smooth in his hand, but it could not be pulled no matter how much strength he exerted.

He suddenly felt that this chain was very suitable to wear on Song Qingshu's ankle. Her ankle was white and tender, and red marks would appear if she pinched it lightly. It was also extremely sensitive...

Shen Yanci looked calm and picked up the gold chain.

"This one is not for sale. I just lack such a chain."