69

Despite Song Qingshu's repeated requests, Shen Yanci carried her to the back room of the temple.

Shen Yanci asked Chuan Xi to bring some food, and then he closed the door.

Xiaoman and Xiaoyuan looked at each other. The two masters wouldn't quarrel again, right?

No matter how much they speculated in their minds, they could only wait at the door.

There was silence in the room. Shen Yanci put Song Qingshu on the bed and held her wrist with one hand. No matter how hard Song Qingshu struggled, she couldn't get up.

"Lie down well for me."

His face was cold and solemn, his jawline was tense, and his dark eyes were staring at the girl on the bed.

Shen Yanci said: "You really want to escape from me? So you pray in front of the Buddha statue that you can leave quickly, right?"

The fire in the man's heart was like a volcano erupting, igniting every inch of blood in his body, and finally burning crazily in his heart.

When he thought about Song Qingshu leaving, his breathing began to quicken.

When Song Qingshu saw his crazy look, her long and narrow eyelashes trembled slightly. She shook her head: "I didn't think so..."

Before she could finish speaking, Shen Yanci kissed her hard on the mouth.

Shen Yanci never wanted to hear a word from this woman again. He had always been calm and decisive. No matter who he was, he would never try to play tricks in front of him.

But this woman always used sweet words to deceive him.

You little liar should be punished.

He pinched the girl's soft neck and forced her to come closer to him, entangled with him endlessly.

Song Qingshu hadn't eaten much all day, and she didn't have the strength to resist at this time.

At this time there was a knock on the door.

"My lord and princess, the food is ready."

Shen Yanci had no choice but to let go of Song Qingshu first. The girl's originally slightly pale face became crimson due to the kiss, and her lips were stained with water color.

She took a deep breath, her whole body went limp, and her delicate body was tightly held in the man's arms.

Seeing this, Shen Yanci gasped and said, "You think you still want to make peace with me because you look like you are being bullied?"

I was afraid that as soon as I went out, I would be bullied so much that I wouldn't even be able to find a place to cry.

The girl's eyes were red, and her beautiful face was even more colorful. She looked at him with a complaining look, and she didn't even want to say anything.

Shen Yanci brought the food in, and seeing her look like this, his body became more and more hot.

He sat on the edge of the bed again, his eyes dark and his voice hoarse: "Don't look at me like this."

Song Qingshu said with tears in her eyes: "I want to reconcile, and I want to marry a man who is more powerful than you."

She said her words in an angry tone, and Shen Yanci pretended not to hear her.

He is the most powerful in the world, and Song Qingshu could only find him here when looking for Po Tian.

He scooped out a spoonful of porridge, put it in his mouth, blew on it gently, and then fed it to Song Qingshu's mouth.