98

Shen Yanci froze on the spot, his Adam's apple rolling slightly.

Song Qingshu only knew that she was drinking sweet water. After tasting it for a while, she felt that she was too tired from standing on tiptoes, so she let him go and stumbled down on the table again.

"Drink water..."

Shen Yanci helped her up and fed her a glass of water.

Then he hugged Song Qingshu and walked to the bed.

The person in his arms was as obedient as a kitten, blinking his eyes: "Who are you?"

Shen Yanci said: "Your man A Ci."

Song Qingshu frowned: "How can I have a man? You are talking nonsense."

Shen Yanci took a bite of the red cheek. Seeing the blank look in the little beauty's eyes, she could only pull the corner of his clothes obediently and pinch the bead string on the man's wrist.

The peach wood bracelet worn on Shen Yanci made him appear to have some solemnity of Buddha nature.

But now the darkness in the man's eyes came like a violent storm.

He didn't expect that Yaoyao would become so good after drinking wine.

In the confusion of Ren Jun's picking, Shen Yanci was vaguely looking forward to the beautiful scenery tonight.

Sure enough, no matter what Shen Yanci did tonight, the little woman under him was obedient and obedient.

Song Qingshu no longer knew where to go from east to west, going back and forth between sobriety and confusion.

The ankles are white and small, and the gold and glass chains shine brightly in the darkness.

She felt so thirsty and bit her sexy Adam's apple.

For the rest of the night, Song Qingshu never had the chance to say the word "thirsty".

When Song Qingshu woke up again, it was already broad daylight.

She moved her body and found that her whole body was soft and weak, as if all her strength had been exhausted.

The feeling between the legs is also extremely sore.

Her face was red, and her eyebrows were full of spring.

Seeing that Song Qingshu finally woke up, Xiao Yuan stepped forward and fed her a glass of water.

After Song Qingshu drank the water, she asked, "When is it?"

The voice was hoarse and charmingly trembling.

She immediately shut up and thought carefully about what happened last night.

She drank wine by mistake, and the subsequent clips were intermittent, but Song Qingshu could still come up with some.

Shen Yanci!

He actually coaxed himself to say those words and do those things... that she would never do normally.

"Princess, it's noon. The food is ready and waiting for you to eat."

Song Qingshu nodded, cleared her voice and said, "Change my clothes for me."

Although her voice was not as good as before, it was still uncontrollably soft and charming.

Song Qingshu didn't dare to speak out.

That pot of wine last night was poisonous!

After Song Qingshu tasted wine this time, she vowed never to touch wine again.