Chapter 9

The body of a woman, soft, smooth, gentle, and intimate, with waves like the ocean, and their skins a picture of the sun's rays. Their voices, alluring, sultry, and seductive.. yet sweet, calming, and sincere. Everything fit well together, everything complimented each other, the complicated puzzle of women. One would be enough to set the world ablaze. Two would be enough to freeze time. But three? Imagine what three women could do together. Setting the world in a fiery dance whilst freezing time for the moment to last forever.. what else could they do? Maybe they could even create a world of their own.

Fire, quiet when alone, but screams in anguish when accompanied. Ice, subtle and enjoyable, but kills when sharpened. What if they blended together? What would they be? Scientifically, they'd be steam. But in this case.. with the fire so close to my neck and the ice so close to my ear, was I their steam?

What was I even thinking of?

"Must you keep hold of me?"

Gaia chuckled, "Yes, just enjoy the warmth."

"I'm sure I've enough of that, especially from all the.. redness from this.. peculiar little thing." Great, from little one to peculiar little thing, how absolutely wonderful.

"J-Just let go already!" I whined, squirming between the two of them once more.

"It gets quite uncomfortable when you move like that." Mallory commented, grunting as she tried to pull away from the embrace, only to fail as Gaia held a tight grip on her waist.

"No one is leaving until I'm satisfied." Gaia stated, ignoring my complaints as she nonchalantly inhaled my scent from my nape, shooting goosebumps down my spine.

I could easily cast a spell to rid me from this situation but.. Mallory wouldn't like that so I had to suck it up. "Gaia, this isn't doing anything. You do realize we have to talk to actually improve our relationship?" It was worth a shot.

I would usually be over the moon about two femininely gorgeous bodies against mine but when the refined bodies were of my mates, I just.. blanked out. Especially since I still absolutely despised this position. Imagine sitting on someone's lap, how pathetic was that? I've only ever sat on my parents and Weiss' laps, but those were when I was a mere child. I'm an adult now, damn it! More than a hundred years old and I'm still sitting on someone's lap!

"Fine, for my queens, I shall obey your wishes." I sighed in relief when Gaia released Mallory and the two of them sat away from me.

I composed myself first before clearing my throat and speaking, "Alright.. so since this is our first date, why don't we get to know each other?"

Mallory scoffed, "You two have known each other before me, you clearly do not need to play that game."

"But we want to know you as well, Mallory." Gaia stated, staring straight into Mallory's eyes. My green eyed mate squinted her eyes and didn't look away.

I glanced at the two of them and sighed when neither of them would back down from their staring contest. What were they even doing? Fighting for dominance through eye contact? Was that it? I rolled my eyes and tried to cut their contest short by grabbing a fistful of sand and throwing it at their faces.

Unfortunately for me, I underestimated my mates as neither of them twitched nor batted an eyelid. It was quite creepy to be honest. They still wouldn't stop staring at each other so I just decided to fuck it and start talking. Hopefully, they'll listen to me. If they don't then I'll do something! I don't know what I'll do but it'll be scary. It's such a shame though, as I thought it would be smooth sailing now because of our close physical contact earlier.. but by the looks of it, I was mistaken.