Tick Tock

I follow Finnick as he runs to Johanna and Peeta and Katniss follow not long after. They are covered in blood, and Johanna explains it was raining blood where they were. Wiress is repeating the words "Tick tock" grabbing onto Johannas arm.

Johanna shoves her off and I grab Wiress just before she hits the ground as Katniss yells at Johanna to leave her alone. I take Wiress into the water to get her away from Johanna and wash the blood off of her. As I try to get as much blood off Wiress as I can lightning strikes the same tree as last night.

Wiress looks up at me and says "Tick tock" one more time before it hits me. The arena is a clock. I grab Wiress and pull her up, so we're face to face. "Wiress you're a genius!" I yell out and she smiles.

-

We stand next to the cornucopia as Peeta draws a map of the arena in the sand with his machete. I listen as he explains what happens every hour. I heard a gasp and turned to see Gloss next to Wiress. She drops to the ground and Katniss shoots Gloss in the chest.

Cashmere comes running towards us and Johanna throws her axe at her killing her. Brutus and Enobaria show up and a full fight breaks out. Brutis and Enobaria start to run to the other side of the cornucopia and Katniss, Johanna, and I follow them.

Suddenly the cornucopia starts to spin, and we all fall on the rocks. I grab onto a rock that is sticking out, so I don't fall off. Johanna grabs Katniss' hand when she starts to slip but she isn't strong enough and Katniss falls into the water.

The cornucopia stops spinning and Katniss comes up from the water and Johanna and I run to help her up onto the rocks. The rest of the group makes their way over. We get Katniss on her feet and get what we need before we go back to the beach.

A/N: This was clearly a very short chapter but jabberjays are next so we'll try to make it longer! Thanks for reading!