76th Hunger Games

"Well look who the cat dragged in

"Well look who the cat dragged in." I said hitting Finnick on the arm with the back of my hand. I pointed to where Katniss stood with Gale and the new unit. "Oh hey. It's Katniss. Why don't we go say hi?"

We walked over to the table they were standing at, and Katniss saw us almost immediately. She walked up to us with a big smile. "Are you guys with us?" she asked. "Looks like it." Finnick said.

"That was a short honeymoon." Katniss joked. "Yeah, well i guess we're gonna have to have one in the capitol. After we take it"

"Gather round." Boggs interrupted. Behind him was the camera crew. "Squad 451, You're my unit. Lieutenant Jackson is my second-in-command. Each one of you is elite in some form of combat. But we are a non-combat unit. So, we'll be following days behind the front-line troops."

"You are to be the onscreen faces of the invasion." Cressida started. "" The Star Squad." It has been determined that you're most effective when seen by the masses." "So, we're no gonna fight?" Gale complained.

"You'll do whatever you're ordered to do soldier. It's not your job to ask questions." Boggs said firmly. Gale straightened his posture and gave Boggs a "Yes sir." Before Boggs continued. He explained what we would be doing and got Jackson to hand out nightlock pills.

Boggs gave us a run down on the holo, pods, how to get the holo to self-destruct. When Boggs finished Finnick muttered just loud enough so everyone could hear. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 76th Hunger Games." 

A/N: Short ah chapter but at least we actually came up with something. We could NOT figure out what to do for this chapter because we wanted to do something different but it just didn't play out that way. Either way we hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

 Either way we hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!