「 1 」

Hellooooo everyone! Welcome to my FIRST EVER Yungi FF Halcyon~

I worked really hard outlining this book so I hope you guys can bear with me here~

Ships:
Yungi [Top Mingi]
Seongjoon
Woosan
Jongsang

I will feature a lot of other groups for funsies~
I do not portray other groups/ their members as evil ppl!!
I usually make OCs for those characters!

There will also be:
smut
drinking
possibly like vaping/smoking
potentially! hard drug usage

Trigger Warning: child neglect/abuse/pressure[?]

This is ALL PURELY FICTION!

I do hope you all enjoy!
Be sure to leave lots of comments and votes
and literally, any feedback cos that motivates me to write and upload
^_^

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Yunho I can't take you to school today, you know how to take the bus, right?" His mother asked as she finished buttoning up her suit jacket.

"I can... But what about dad? Can't he take me instead?" Yunho asked.

"He left for work earlier, just catch a bus."

"Alright." He replied feeling a bit annoyed as he ate his breakfast.

"You better not be late. Don't you have that audition today?"

"Mhm." He hummed, chewing on his food.

"Do your best. I can't wait to see you perform again." She patted him on the head and left him behind.

Yunho pulled out his phone to check the time and gasped. I'm gonna be late. He grabbed his backpack quickly and bolted out the front door, running down the sidewalk.

He kept turning over his shoulder to make sure the bus wasn't behind him and in his panic he bumped into a boy.

"Shit." The male cushioned Yunho as he fell.

Yunho sat up, "I-I'm so sorry! I'm trying to catch the bus-"

"S'fine.. Just.. could you get off of me?" He asked.

"Oh- sorry." Yunho got off of him and finally got a good look at the blonde male. He held back a gasp.

My parents would hate him... He thought to himself staring at the lip piercing and the earrings this guy had.

"Are you getting on the next bus?" Yunho asked, snapping himself out of his thoughts.

The male nodded while he dusted himself off, "It's my first time taking the bus." He paused, "Is that it?" He pointed over Yunho's shoulder and Yunho freaked out seeing the bus at the stoplight.