「 16 」

yippeee :Dyall know wat to doooo ~✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

yippeee :D
yall know wat to doooo ~
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mingi sat down with Yunho in his living room and the two of them sat in silence trying to calm themselves down from their heated argument. Mingi had his head in his hands while Yunho kept crying to himself quietly.

After a moment, Mingi sniffled and looked up at Yunho. "I should've texted you right after I heard you say that. It's not like I didn't know how your parents were."

Yunho frantically shook his head, his heart breaking at the sight of Mingi with red eyes and a crushed spirit, "I shouldn't have said anything at all. I hurt you." He whispered.

Mingi didn't know what to do anymore. That moment had been his breaking point after dealing with his old school, with Yunho's parents, and with his parents. He'd been so engulfed in pain and rage that he never expected to find out that there was more to the story.

It was as if a weight was lifted from one shoulder to another because everything had been a misunderstanding, but he'd been so horrible to Yunho after reuniting.

"I'm so sorry," Mingi said and Yunho caved, moving to sit next to Mingi and hugging him as they both cried.

"I'm sorry too," Yunho whispered, feeling Mingi's arms wrap around him.

The two of them spent the rest of the night hugging, apologizing, and soothing each other before Yunho ended up falling asleep on Mingi's shoulder. Mingi, despite being drained from all the crying, did his best to take a sleepy Yunho to bed.

"Yun." He murmured and the male stirred, "You gotta change out of these." Mingi added and Yunho whined softly, hugging Mingi around the waist.

Mingi looked down at the sleeping male, noting how swollen his eyes looked. He nudged him and Yunho finally opened his eyes sleepily, "Mingi. I'm tired."

"Can you at least change clothes?" Mingi asked, pulling Yunho to his feet carefully.

Yunho had a soft pout on his face as he closed his eyes and followed Mingi to his bedroom. He let Mingi dress him and fell asleep as soon as Mingi laid him down on the bed.

Mingi wasted no time, changing and joining Yunho in bed. Yunho moved closer, hugging Mingi and for the first time, Mingi felt a little satisfied even though he knew there was more to discuss.

・:*:・

Mingi woke up first the next morning and could just feel how puffy his eyes were. He wasn't sure what the next steps were for the two of them but he was certain they'd be awkward.. He sat up gently and Yunho woke up, looking up into Mingi's eyes with his puffy ones.

"Hi," Yunho whispered.

"Good morning," Mingi replied. He hesitated before continuing, "I think we should take today off."