「 28 」

smut warnin~ after this first part✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yunho got comfortable in the company van, fanning himself off and looking at a few gifts he'd received from fans. He'd just finished performing his debut stage and everything still felt so surreal. Yunho put his fan down, picking up a card from the small pile of gifts he had and reading the well wishes for his future success.

"Is everything alright?" Jihwan asked, driving towards Yunho's apartment.

"Yeah... I'm just really happy right now." Yunho murmured, looking at the tiny dog keychain plush he'd received. He took a picture of it, posting the gifts on his Instagram story and thanking everyone for all of the support he'd received so far.

"Don't forget to finish packing because you have a flight tomorrow afternoon," The male reminded.

"I couldn't possibly forget. I get to start touring with Mingi tomorrow," Yunho said, "What is the hotel arrangement?"

"If I remember correctly, you two are next door to each other for every stop," He answered and Yunho hummed to himself quietly. He knew Mingi hoped at least one stop would have them in the same room.

Minnie<3:
you looked so good on stage
I really wanted to get on there 
and fuck you <3

Yunho dropped his phone onto the floor of the car, his face burning up from how lewd Mingi was being. 

"Everything okay?"

"Y-yeah," Yunho stammered, picking up the device and seeing Mingi text him again.

Minnie<3:
woww you left me on read?

Yunnie^_^:
you can't just say stuff like that!
what if someone was looking
at my phone over my shoulder??

Minnie<3:
was someone doing that?

Yunnie^_^:
no.. but still!

Minnie<3:
you're so fun to tease
hurry home~ I miss you

Yunnie^_^: 
I miss you too.
even though you're annoying af

Mingi read the text, laughing at it as he set up dinner for himself and his boyfriend. He wanted a toast to celebrate the start of their touring journey together. He opened the cabinets to set the table with some nice wine glasses that he and Yunho had gotten recently before securing his apron around himself and resuming the pasta he was making.

He'd just finished cooking when he heard the door unlock and Yunho walk in.

"Min~ I'm home! Oh? What are you cooking that smells so nice?"

"Just some pasta," Mingi greeted Yunho with a kiss on the cheek, "Do you want a bath, dinner, or... me?"

"Why do you always say this when I come home after you?" Yunho blushed, pushing past his boyfriend shyly, "But I'll take it all in that order." He called over his shoulder as he undressed and went to shower.