「 5 」

yayyy another update~! vote and comment~I decided to update cos I liked u guys engaging yesterday ^_^✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I decided to update cos I liked u guys engaging yesterday ^_^
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mingi returned home that evening to an empty house. The male tiredly took off his shoes, walked into the kitchen, and saw that his mother had left some money on the counter for him to buy food. He frowned at the sight. Again? She never comes home.

He checked his phone to finally read what the group chat had been saying the entire time he was with Yunho.

Yuna:
can I bring a friend tomorrow~

Wonjin:
sure

Seongmin:
ya

Yeonjun:
fine by me!

Yuna:
Yayy!

Yeonjun:
I wonder when mingi will be free
from the shackles of his lover so he
can reply

Wonjin:
he doesn't have a lover -_-

Yuna:
someone sounds a bit salty LOL

Wonjin:
I'm not!

Yeonjun:
I'll be your lover if you want <33
I need permission from soobie tho

Seongmin:
me too 💏💏

Wonjin:
u guys are so annoying

Mingi finally caught up on all the messages. I need to be out of this annoyingly quiet house.

Mingi:
I'll be there tomorrow
let's go out to eat too.

Mingi was about to put his phone away when he remembered he had Yunho's number. Should I text him? Is it too soon? Or maybe he prefers phone calls.. Mingi pushed his piercing with his tongue before sending Yunho a text just saying hello.

He tossed his phone on the bed and decided to work on his homework. Mingi was pleasantly surprised at how helpful Yunho's advice had been when they worked on his homework that morning. He'd gotten halfway through it when he had a sudden thought. Why does he need additional classes if he's already the top student?

Mingi's phone buzzed and he picked it up embarrassingly fast, hoping it was Yunho.

Yunho:
Hi Mingi

Guess he's not much of a texter.. Mingi couldn't pinpoint why that disappointed him if he was being honest.

Mingi:
what are u up to

Yunho:
I'm studying. I'll be practicing later too

Mingi pushed at his piercing, his mind somehow workingovertime to think of something to message Yunho so their conversation could keep going. Compared to speaking to Yunho in person, his ability to text really sucked.

Mingi:
do you prefer phone calls?

Yunho:
Yeah, a lot more than texting
But I can't call when my parents are home.