「 25 」

:d hayy~ also check out my other ateez fanficz if ur interested :O✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

:d hayy~
also check out my other ateez
fanficz if ur interested :O
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Sorry for leaving you behind," Mingi said, his voice barely audible over the sound of the warm shower. He stood under the cascading water, letting it wash away the tension and tears of the day. Yunho looked at himself at the bathroom sink, adjusting a robe around himself before starting his skincare routine, having already showered earlier.

"Min, I'm not expecting an apology for a situation like that one," Yunho said, applying toner to his face. He looked at Mingi's reflection in the mirror, his heart aching at the sight of his boyfriend's slumped shoulders.

Mingi let out a sigh, turning off the water and stepping out of the shower, before wrapping a towel around his waist. Yunho turned around, leaning against the sink as Mingi approached him, eyes red from crying, "Meeting with him.. I feel so pathetic. He basically told me that I was nothing but a reminder of his failed dream family."

Yunho opened his arms, pulling Mingi into a tight embrace, "You're not pathetic Min. He's the one who was too inhumane and selfish to understand what a gem you are." Yunho comforted Mingi, feeling the male bury his face into his shoulder.

He rested there for a moment before pulling away, "Thank you for being here for me Yun. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Yunho smiled softly, brushing a stray hair out of Mingi's face, "You'll never have to find out. I'm here for you, always." He leaned in, kissing Mingi on the lips softly.

Yunho started to pull away but Mingi cupped his face, pulling him close for a deeper kiss. Yunho hummed into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Mingi and providing him reassurance through their connected lips.

The two broke apart, breathless as their foreheads rested against each other, "Finish your routine and I'll dry your hair, okay?"

Mingi nodded, watching Yunho go to the bedroom. He felt a pang of guilt for ruining the day that was meant to celebrate Yunho. The weight of Yunho's unwavering support and care made his chest tighten even more.

What am I doing? Mingi thought to himself, staring at his reflection in the mirror. Here was someone who loved him, and he was caught up over someone who couldn't even put in a little effort to make his words a little less sharp and painful. He took a deep breath, finishing his routine and trying to push the negativity away.

He walked out a moment later to see Yunho sitting in his pajamas on the edge of the bed looking a bit sleepy as he held a hair dryer in his hands. He looked up, smiling warmly at Mingi, "Come sit~"

Mingi pushed at his piercing feeling a bit of shame as he sat down on the floor. He felt Yunho's hands run through his hair gently, "Are you ready for a new manager?" 

Yunho asked, breaking the silence.

"No," Mingi rested his cheek on Yunho's clothed thigh, "I'm gonna miss seeing you all the time."