「 27 」

long update to make up for none yesterday :D✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

for none yesterday :D
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mingi struggled to take Yunho out of the venue as he tried walking away. "Yunho, can we please go home?"

"Can we go home~?" Yunho copied him, "I want to go home."

As much as Mingi wanted to laugh, he wanted to keep Yunho from accidentally doing something he'd be embarrassed about later. He pulled Yunho close by the arm, and they finally got outside. He helped Yunho get into the passenger seat and within minutes of Mingi beginning to drive, he'd fallen asleep.

But who is Soo-ae? Mingi thought to himself in confusion as he tapped on the steering wheel. Yunho seemed genuinely upset by the name. Mingi arrived at their house and Yunho woke up after the car was parked.

The couple returned to their apartment with Yunho still feeling a bit buzzed. "Min."

"Yes, my love?" Mingi asked as he knelt in front of Yunho and untied the male's shoes for him.

"Do you love me?" Yunho asked softly.

"Yes, Yun. I love you," He looked up at the male and pulled off one of his shoes.

Yunho frowned, "Do you think we look good together?"

"Of course," Mingi took off the other shoe and stood up, untying the ribbon that was Yunho's shirt collar, "Why do you ask, Yun?"

"B-because everyone was saying something about you being with that other celebrity girl Soo-ae. And they said you two would be cute together. And I saw her, she looked pretty tonight," he rambled and Mingi realized how upset he really was.

"Yun." He stood up and cupped the male's face, "I only have eyes for you."

Yunho looked away, tears threatening to spill over. Mingi thought he looked absolutely beautiful in the dim lighting of their entryway, "Promise me." Yunho whispered.

"I promise, Yun. You're the only one for me. I only ever feel whole when I'm with you."

Yunho made eye contact with Mingi and pulled him into a hug. There he is. Mingi thought as he hugged Yunho back, "Should we get ready for bed now?" Mingi asked and Yunho shook his head.

"You said you were going to undress me."

"I'm not gonna undress you when you're drunk baby," Mingi said, pulling away from the hug and grabbing Yunho's hand, gently guiding him to the bathroom.

Yunho seemed genuinely upset by that, "Really?" He asked as Mingi let go of his hand to turn on the shower for Yunho.

"Yes," He said, reaching a hand in to test the warmth of the water. He turned around and Yunho was naked, "Yunho."

"C'mon Min.." He walked towards Mingi slowly.

"No. No no no," Mingi turned away from the male, "How about you shower first and then we can do it?"