「 15 」

argument incoming~✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

argument incoming~
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yunho entered his apartment to see Seonghwa and Yeosang waiting for him, "Welcome back~ woah~ San!" Yeosang exclaimed, running to hug the male.

"Long time no see," San hugged him back before pulling away to ruffle the male's hair. Yunho was quiet as he placed down the cans of beer San had purchased.

"The chicken just arrived a moment ago!" Yeosang said, gesturing to the kitchen table.

"Great, I'm gonna go wash up," Yunho smiled softly and turned to go to his bathroom.

San, Yeosang, and Seonghwa shared a look, "Why does he live next to his uh.. client?" San asked, clearly confused.

"The company gave him this place," Seonghwa explained, opening the beer box and taking out four cans for them.

San hummed, joining Yeosang on the couch, "He was a bit rude. Right before we got inside he told Yunho to not drink so much in this really patronizing tone."

Yeosang sighed, crossing his arms as he slumped onto the couch, "I still don't get what his issue is. He just says a bunch of cryptic shit and ruins Yunho's mood for hours."  Even worse, he still fucks around with Yunho's mind after sleeping with him.

Seonghwa sat down with the two of them, "Well Yunho isn't really able to leave so let's just offer him comfort where we can. If he doesn't want to show us he's hurting, we shouldn't press him on it."

The three of them waited and Yunho finally returned, eyes a bit red as he plastered on a soft smile. "I'm so hungry," He said and the three of them got up to start serving each other and eating.

Yunho watched as they all gave him the best parts of the chicken first and felt a bit better. I need to stop being so hung up over everything he says.. it only makes me feel worse.

"So San, how've you been?" Yunho started, redirecting the conversation and feeling thankful that none of them pointed out the state he was in.

・:*:・
《Thursday》

Mingi woke up early after falling asleep on the couch from wine again. Fuck.. my head hurts. He sighed, not wanting to get up and face Yunho again. The guilt was eating at him and at this point, he wasn't sure how to cope with it aside from the wine he'd been drinking all week.

He knew the first step was to apologize but Yunho didn't even look at him these days. All interactions were done via email or through Mr.Kim. Mingi sat up on his couch, ruffling his hair in aggravation.

Plus he probably doesn't want anything to do with me now that he's got a new boyfriend. Mingi laid back, staring up at the ceiling as he got lost in thought. How did he start seeing that guy so quickly? We slept together a few days before I saw them at Yunho's house.