「 21 」

heyyy guyzzzdo follow me so u get notifs if I don't update :P✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

heyyy guyzzz
do follow me so u get notifs if I don't update :P
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yunho swung his and Mingi's hands back and forth playfully as they walked home.

"Can I sleep over?" Mingi asked as he and Yunho got back home after their small date night, "Please~ I just want to cuddle you all night." Yunho smiled at Mingi's honesty.

"We can't stay up too late," Yunho said, feeling his phone buzz in his pocket, "Hold on."

Mother:
Don't forget about this weekend.
The entire extended family is
going to be here too.

"You alright?" Mingi asked.

"Yeah. It's just my mom. I have to go home this weekend," He replied to the message saying he would be home and put his phone away, opening the door to his apartment and finding mail on the floor. 

"Oh?" He picked it up, noting that it just had his name on it in familiar handwriting. What the fuck?

"What's that?" Mingi asked, taking off his jacket and putting it on Yunho's coat rack. He noticed the delay in Yunho's response and turned around trying to gauge Yunho's reaction.

"I-I'm.. not sure." He put it down on his kitchen counter a bit shakily, "I'm gonna get you pajamas, you can shower first."

Mingi watched his boyfriend rush to his room and frowned, following after him, "Yun."

The male didn't reply as he looked through his closet, hands trembling as he searched for anything Mingi could wear. Dealing with my parents is one thing but Daejoon?

"Yun," Mingi repeated and the male finally answered.

"Hm?"

Mingi approached him from behind, wrapping him in a hug, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. Of course, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Yunho refused to turn around.

"Yun. You're shaking. You haven't even taken off your jacket."

Yunho paused, "Ah.. I-It just slipped my mind." He looked down at his coat.

"I don't know what's bothering you, but I'm here if you want to talk about it," Mingi said, taking the pajama pants from Yunho.

He stepped away, going to take a shower and Yunho found himself longing for the male's touch around him again. He waited until he heard the shower turn on to go back out of his room, taking off his jacket and trying to compose himself enough to read whatever Daejoon had written.

Maybe I should just throw it away? But how did he find my house?

Yunho walked back towards the letter, picking it up nervously and opening it.

Dear Yunho,

I'm writing this because you continue to ignore my calls. You weren't like this before, and it hurts me to see how much you've changed... I know we weren't good together back then but I'm different now. I'm better now. I know deep down you miss us. I can feel it. Ever since I ran into you back then, I've been thinking of you. I've been thinking about us. When you're done being defiant, call me again. I don't know what's influencing you still, but we can work on that.