「 23 」

hiii~vote

hiii~
vote. comment. react. :D
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As soon as the couple stepped into Yunho's apartment they slipped into the shower together. Tenderly, they washed away each other's heartache from their day, occasionally tearing up and kissing to offer comfort. The two decided to order food for dinner too as they had no energy to cook for themselves.

They talked about what they'd been going through over dinner which was even more draining than they realized. Mingi had to take a break from talking because he'd cried so much. In the end, the two of them felt closer than they'd ever been before.

A few hours later, Yunho was running his fingers through a sleepy Mingi's hair, "How're you feeling, Min?" Mingi nestled closer to Yunho, not wanting even an inch of space to be between them.

"I'm okay," He mumbled, his puffy eyes closed as he lay on Yunho's chest.

Yunho smiled down at him, "I love you, Min."

"I'm not trying to cry right now, Yun, my eyes hurt," Mingi said and Yunho laughed, pinching his cheek, "I love you too," Mingi replied.

"We need a good day tomorrow," Yunho said and Mingi nodded, reaching up to grab Yunho's hand and intertwine their fingers.

"Should we just stay inside?" Yunho asked, "We can cook and bake and work on some songs together."

"I'd love that," Mingi said softly, finally falling asleep in Yunho's embrace.

Yunho continued caressing Mingi with his other free hand, wondering just how much neglect Mingi had been dealing with throughout his entire life. My poor Mingi... He kissed the top of the male's head and fell asleep with him.

・:*:・
《 After the Family Gathering》

Youngmin sat in his car, gripping the steering wheel tightly. He couldn't believe how frustrated that singular interaction with Yunho had made him. He was hoping that he'd get the chance to rub his new house and his success in Yunho's face, but unlike how Yunho reacted in childhood, the male seemed unphased.

The mere idea that Yunho was capable of doing well even when he was paired with such a terrible uncontrollable celebrity pissed him off. From the moment he found out Yunho joined his company, he worked to keep the male from doing well. From removing his credits on songs to even demoting him, and yet he was thriving.

"Damn it," Youngmin hissed, running a hand through his hair. He didn't mind using Hyoeun because she had her ways and connections for ruining Yunho legally. Especially because she'd always been openly desperate to be with him.

But he was beginning to wonder if that was enough.

I've worked so hard to get this control. Youngmin thought as his mind raced with possible explanations as to why Yunho was able to show up in such luxurious clothes. The sweater vest that he had on isn't even out yet.