「 12 」

unexpected ending incoming??✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mingi was woken up the next morning by a gentle knocking on his door. He groaned, rolling over in annoyance before sitting up. He recognized the knocking immediately after having to deal with this morning routine for the last three weeks.

He couldn't be bothered to put on a robe as he walked over and opened the door, finding himself face to face with the reason he wasn't able to sleep well the night before.

Yunho averted his eyes from Mingi's shirtless torso, "We have a meeting with the company today. They want to look over some of the songs you've been working on."

Mingi stared at Yunho. Compared to the male's state when he first started working, he was clearly more composed. Both physically and mentally.

If Mingi was being honest, part of the reason why he took so long to calm his thoughts and sleep was because he kept thinking of Yunho showing up at his door that night. Yunho with those.. cute.. pigtails and damp hair along with that intoxicating scent that was the male's shampoo.

"I'll be ready soon," Mingi said.

"I also ordered you breakfast," Yunho said, and Mingi noticed the bag in the male's hands.

"From where?"

"Crown Cafe." Yunho held out a brown paper bag, "There's no one inside, right?"

"No. But if there was, what would you do?" Mingi asked, unsure of why he wanted this conversation to keep going.

The male refused to look up, instead choosing to keep his gaze locked onto the floor, "I-I'd have to tell them to leave."

Mingi raised an eyebrow, "Since when were you capable of that?"

Yunho frowned, "Can you just go get ready? I'm already waiting out here."

"Alright fine." Mingi shut the door and went to get ready. He hesitated in the entryway, looking down at his hand.

For a second he had the urge to run his hand through Yunho's hair when the male was looking down. It felt too familiar. The way Yunho would get shy easily. The way his emotions were always written on his face. The way he never knew how to react to unexpected situations.

Don't fall for it. Mingi reminded himself as he went to change.

・:*:・

Mingi sat in the front seat while Yunho sat in the back. "How are you today manager Jeong?" Driver Kim asked.

"Oh I'm alright, how are you?" He handed the male a small bag from Crown Cafe.

"I'm great, thank you for asking. And thanks for these~"

"No problem."Yunho smiled feeling happy that he was appreciated.