「 13 」

smut warning~ I'll put ⚠️ emojis at the start and end of it✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⚠️

smut warning~
I'll put ⚠️ emojis at the start and end of it
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
⚠️

Yunho quickly unlocked the door to his apartment and as soon as the door shut behind him, he was pushed against it by a ravenous Mingi.

Mingi kissed Yunho deeply and Yunho's legs weakened. He attempted to keep himself upright, wrapping his arms around Mingi's neck, and feeling the security of Mingi's warm hands around his waist.

Mingi pulled away, kissing down Yunho's neck and nipping at it lightly, not leaving any marks behind. Yunho moaned softly, head thrown back in pleasure as Mingi's hands started to roam around his body.

"Yunho." Mingi murmured softly, his lips ghosting over Yunho's ear, "Let's do it."

"I-I don't have any condoms," Yunho said, his cheeks flushed red and his eyes half-lidded as he looked at Mingi in a daze.

"I do, it's okay," Mingi replied and Yunho felt a slight pang in his heart. He knew that Mingi did this often, but it still felt weird.

It also made him feel bad. Maybe we shouldn't be doing this. It's completely unethical too.. plus I'm his manager-

Mingi's hands were caressing Yunho's member over his pants.

-I don't care anymore. "Let's go to the bedroom," Yunho said, leading the way to his room.

The moment Yunho got into the room, Mingi pounced on him again. He pushed Yunho down onto the bed and nipped at Yunho's neck before pulling away to pull Yunho's shirt off. Yunho looked up at Mingi, watching the male rid himself of his own shirt.

Mingi threw his shirt to the side and leaned in, kissing Yunho on the lips again and trailing kisses down Yunho's neck to the male's chest. Yunho shut his eyes, feeling sensitive at the feeling of Mingi's tongue against his nipple.

"Mmh~" Yunho covered his mouth in embarrassment, he hadn't felt this sort of pleasure before. Mingi looked up, making eye contact as he lowered himself even more, and unzipped Yunho's pants. Yunho looked down nervously as Mingi took them off.

He couldn't hold eye contact anymore, Yunho looked away while Mingi pulled down his underwear and threw it to the side. Yunho's member was dripping with precum.

Why the hell is his dick pretty too? Mingi kneeled in front of the bed, stroking Yunho's dick a few times before leaning in and kissing the tip lightly, eliciting a whimper from Yunho. "A-are you gonna put it in your mouth?" Yunho asked cautiously.