「 26 」

dis week updates will likely be every other day ;-;unless they aren'tbut ya don't expect daily!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

every other day ;-;
unless they aren't
but ya don't expect daily!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The news of Mingi fighting off a stalker in his manager's apartment went viral within the next few days. It was draining for Yunho to be reminded of that night, and since then, he found it difficult to even return to his apartment because he was so scared. Mingi made sure to help Yunho grab whatever he needed from the place because of the fear he had.

The entire incident only enhanced Mingi's desire to find a new apartment for himself and Yunho. He took the rest of the week off and asked to push back his comeback with the promise of attending another networking event for Yunho's debut in the industry.

Yunho laid his head in Mingi's lap as he held the male's hand. He was playing with Mingi's fingers idly as the male called their new landlord to schedule their move-in. Mingi looked down at Yunho, smiling at the male who was acting a bit like a cat. Yunho took his hand, kissing it softly before interlacing their fingers.

"Okay, great. Thanks for confirming everything so quickly," Mingi spoke, adding a goodbye before hanging up.

"All set?" Yunho asked. Mingi kissed him on the lips suddenly and Yunho instinctively returned the kiss before pulling away, "You didn't answer."

"Oh. Yeah, it's all done," Mingi confirmed, adjusting their position so Yunho was straddling him. 

"What are you up to?" Yunho asked, feeling Mingi's hands on his waist.

"Nothin'," He replied, brushing his nose against Yunho's neck and making the male flinch.

"Min- You know that tickles~" He laughed, pushing Mingi away halfheartedly, and cupping the male's face, "We should finish packing."

Mingi stared at his boyfriend's lips, they were a bit shiny with saliva from the kiss they'd just shared, "It can wait."

"Nope." Yunho gave Mingi the kiss he wanted and got up, leaving the male chasing after his lips.

"Babe."

"Let's finish~ we're moving our stuff tomorrow."

Mingi crossed his arms and made a face.

"Min."

"Fine." He got up, following Yunho to the bedroom to finish folding his clothes and packing them properly. He'd been stalling on his packing to help Yunho pack first that way he wouldn't have to go back into his apartment.

Yunho and Mingi finished up their packing pretty quickly with the two of them working together, "It's so weird seeing this place so empty," Mingi said as he brushed his teeth beside his boyfriend while they got ready for bed together.

"How long have you lived here?"

"Since I got signed," He paused, spitting into the sink, "But I'm ready to be somewhere else."