IS IT THE BLUNT?

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, yawning from how little sleep I had gotten.

I sat there for a bit contemplating if I should go out or not before I figured I should as it would probably be rude to stay in this room all day.

I could hear the chattering of the two guys as I walked down the hallway and into the living room.

They immediately looked up as I turned the corner, "Yo you aight?" The dreaded man asked to which I responded with "I guess." I shrugged.

"Me and my cousin been talkin..." he replied making me look up knowing that my stay here would not be long "We think if you really got nowhere to go we wanna help you out...let you stay here or whateva you prefer."

I was immediately taken aback "But before we decide if you can stay we wanna know if we can trust you."

"Seriously??" I replied in shock.

"Yeah shawty." He laughed.

"Well what's your name??" I asked curiously watching as they exchanged looks of confusion towards each other making me raise an eyebrow.

"You ain know us?" This comment made me curious as to if they were famous or something, why would I know them?"

I shook my head, "No..."

"Aristos," he cocked his head a bit "but call me Ruby."

Ruby? That wasn't even close to his real name.

"My names Scott, just call me Scott." he laughed at his joke as he mocked his cousin.

The corners of my lips curved as he said this.

"Thank you..." I almost started crying out of appreciation but stopped as embarrassment hit "really for letting me stay, I swear i'll tell you all you wanna know."

I wasn't normally like this and was kind of giving myself second hand embarrassment at the way I was acting but I didn't want them to think I didn't care.

——

She seemed better today, not how I last found her. I could still remember her face in my head, puffy red eyes from all her tears, she looked fuckin traumatized and I ain blame her.

Me and Aristos learned a lil more about her background and found out that she really didn't know us and I was completely surprised but I guess that's what happens when you on the verge of losing everything, you don't pay attention to things that don't matter.

"You like Mc Donald's shawty?" I turned to look at her in the backseat and she did the same, looking away from the window "This the best shit in this town." She smiled a little before nodding her head.

Los Angeles, the city of angels had some of the best street food; however, we couldn't really go anywhere in public without anybody noticing us.

Being so called 'famous' kind of sucked and on top of my anxiety I was beyond screwed with this fame.

——

We had just finished eating, me keeping quiet as they talked about what they had to do today.

"You wanna come Ivory?" Ruby caught my attention.