YOU'RE WORTH MORE THAN GOLD

I walked into the living room, pretending as if all of the people in this house didn't just hear my sounds of pleasure through the walls. All the sounds that were caused by Scott's doings.

He sat smugly at the table, knowing he had already embarrassed me.

My fingertips pinched at the bottom of my jean shorts, the same shorts that were accompanied by a simple white grey five nine tee that Scott had given to me.

Everyone stared at me as I walked the walk of shame, Scott already doing his just minutes earlier; though he didn't seem embarrassed one bit, more proud at most.

"Surprised you can even walk." Aristos raised his eyebrows as he chewed on a piece of gum, I mean mugged him for his response.

"Why wouldn't I be able to? Scott didn't even put it in anyways." I mumbled the last part as I walked past Scott, causing his jaw to pop open and drop.

"Well i'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted me to." He threw his hands up as he sassed me, "Wait y'all haven't fucked?" Aristos turned back towards us, Amelia just watching this whole mess unfold.

I shook my head, "Nope." I leaned over the kitchen counter.

"Damn Scotty boy! You two years clean from sex too?" Aristos looked astonished, complete shock and surprise on his face as he smiled at his cousin.

"Yeah, safe to say I get no pussy anymore." I rolled my eyes, "Oh shut up. Just scroll through your comment sections under your posts, you'll probably get a boner from being gassed up."

I laughed as I watched his cheeks heat up, instantly pulling out his phone. All of us just watched all of this unfold while he clicked upon one of his posts, "Ahhh." He made a weird sound that was supposed to sound like a moan i'm guessing, really he just sounded like a dolphin.

"Scott..." I pretended to be upset, shaking my head as I held onto it, "You know you're a pretty moaner, what the hell was that." I made a sad face.

Ruby held a look of disgust all while Amelia was completely entertained, "I'd like to not hear about my cousins moaning, I already have to hear yours and that's enough." My focus instantly flew in the direction of Aristos.

"Hey hey hey, I don't want to talk about my moaning either." I held a finger up, "And you think Scott does?" he motioned a hand to a dazed out Scott.

"Actually, yes." I nodded my head, remembering all of the stories that he has told us before.

"Yeah you're right." He nodded in agreement, Amelia giggling as she watched Scott completely unaware of the conversation around him, stuck in a trance as he scrolled through his comments.

"This shit is ass, go pose with some drugs again loser." Scott held his head up after moments of silence, reading the hate comment aloud, "Well now my boners gone." I threw my hand towards him as I looked to Ari, "What?" Scott said out of confusion.

"You're a freaky ass hornball Scott." Aristos blew the air out of his mouth as he went to go put his shoes on.

"And how would you know?" Scott raised a brow, "Oh trust me," Aristos held his hand up as he looked towards him, "I know, even Amelia."